• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkmbl

Curious
Looking for someone to do a double battle with me for practicing my new team. I won't allow Ubers and legends, but that's the only restriction.

FC: 1808-0259-1596

grey_WARTORTLE

Attack First Trainer
Looking for a non-competition singles 6-on-6. no legendarys

Duskull54

U3 And Pokemon fan
Looking for 6v6 Ou no restrictions single pm/vm if intrested

patthecat11756

Anybody up for a fun single 6vs6 battle? My fc is in my signature. Just PM me and let's have a good battle!

Reuben

WHITE Friend Code: 2108 6834 5522 (In my signature you can confirm it) I hope find somebody... the 3 vs 3 random actually is the unique way to put my strategies in function. I want to prove myself in the 6 vs 6 matchs.

Looking for a battle 2 test out my new team PM me for a battle with no rules! fc is in the about me part of my profile

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Looking for a 6v6 OU battle, no restrictions.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
I'm looking for any battle. double, triple, single, whatever. OU tier limit.

My FC is 0648-3599-4380

pokemon131

im just starting to battle more any battle works but im gonna be busy so i wont be able to much but it would really help to add me my code is in my sig

+Ike

♥ Call me Lexi ♥
I'm looking for a singles battle, 6v6
I'm available at any time!!!
FC: 5415-8177-0727

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.