• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

theforgottenwon

I'm looking for a mixed tier battle, no Ubers. I'll be using my Black 2 FC, please send me a PM if interested!

Igos263

Igos R. John & my Friend code is 0777-2178-5192 & my trainer name in Black 2 is Michael. I've mainly got lv 50, 60 & 100 teams & they are a mix of legendary & normal Pokemon. So If you

find me I'll battle you to feed my craves for good battles.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Mixed tier no ubers!

AeroKorogu

Send me a PM if anyone wants to battle, anything goes except hacked pokemon(statwise, hacked shinies and such are allowed)

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Mixed tiers
Flat rules, no Launcher
Triple Battle only
Competitive or casual battles are okay
Message me for a battle.

Hockyplyr7

Name: Kyle
Black2 FC: 3869 5915 0502
Looking for any singles battle
PM me your FC if you wanna battle

Last edited:

patthecat11756

Anybody up for a battle? My fc is in my signature, just PM me and let's have a good battle!

poutwuw

Toa of Bronies
FC in my sig, White 2
No restrictions, but try no to go all Smogon pro on me.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Pokémon between levels 22-25. No legendaries. Anywhere between a 1v1 & a 6v6 battle. Name & FC in signature. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.