• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Triple Battles.
No Ubers. Standard Rules.
My FC is in my Sig. Pm if your interested <3

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hey there guys I'm looking for a 6v6 OU in standard. Wanna battle me? Send me a VM, PM, Whatever.

samrules4

is there anyone that thinks they're weak to fight me?
fc is in siggy

i'm not some super strong guy looking to fight noobs, i just want an ACTUAL CHANCE TO BEAT SOMEBODY:(

Last edited:

Wrath89

Looking for a 6v6 single OU battle. No Wonder Launcher. All standard clauses and bannings observed (sleep clauses, species clause, etc.) FC is 0863 1087 3678. PM me if interested.

Macs

My trainer name is maca and my code is 2795 8554 1448 single battle no restrictions no launcher no legends inbox me freind codes

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
looking for a standard OU single battle.
vm me.

samrules4

on a 10 straight losing streak here
single battle, no legends, no wonder launcher, reset to lv 50
fc in siggy

edit: 13 now

Last edited:

patthecat11756

Anybody up for a 6v6 battle? My FC is in my signature. Just PM me and let's have a good battle!

Looking for a STANDARD OU Singles 6V6 No wonder lancher battle

My name: D Dog
Fc in my signature

PM Me if you want too battle me

Last edited:

Ezkaton

Name: Ian
FC: 0047 2032 1165

Never really done online battles before... Hoping I can get the Wifi here at uni to work properly and have a few matches. Don't ask me about tiers because I don't really understand them... And I don't bother with Legendaries.

Last edited:
Name: D Dog
Fc: in my signature

Looking for a 6v6 single OU Battle,no wonder lancher.PM Me if you want too battle me

CelticsGuy

PM me if you want to battle info is in the Sig i dont really care what you use just be ready for a good battle lol.:)

yajmaster88

fc: 1120 8325 5601

usually play around 10pm-1am US central time...if anyone is up for one friend me and lets play...no launcher is the only rule i play with but ither than that, all is fairs in love and war. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.