• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtk

duurrrr...
I'm really new and looking for a singles battle. No ubers.

My FC: 4685-6764-6105

markahlpatton13

anyone wanna battle

xRujox

Looking for someone to battle, please PM me here or send me a tweet on twitter to get in contact with me!
No Ubers or wonder launcher!

Reudai

Name: Reudai
FC: 4900 4868 8034

PM me if you wanna have a light hearted casual 6v6 wifi battle. *3*
all level 100. No trades for now.

EDIT: Version 2

Last edited:
So the ONLY way to 6v6 people fairly apparently is if you legit have all level 100s and go through the hassle of grabbing their friend code and happening to be on at the same time?

My God man! What is wrong with the people who make this game?! Making this way harder than it needs to be!

Guess I'll have to pokedit.com clone all my pokemon except as level 100s....

Edit : New signature w/ FC in it saves me some typing :p

9nova9

hey anyone down for a causal 5th gen wifi battle hit me up
fc: 2882 0273 7168

9nova9

sure still down? my fc: 2882 0273 7168

This is a weird idea I had but

Would anyone want to do a 5 battle series where we battle 5 times

Round 1 : Gen 1 pokemon only
Round 2 : Gen 2 pokemon only
Round 3 : Gen 3 pokemon only
Round 4 : Gen 4 pokemon only
Round 5 : Gen 5 pokemon only

Since that's obviously really demanding to pull together 30 different pokemon, we could use Pokedit.com to just make 6 lvl 100s the way we see fit for each generational team

The person who wins 3 or more of the 5 would be the winner

Idk, sounds fun. If anyone thinks that sounds like a fun idea PM me and we can work on building our 5 teams and get together to do the 5 battles in a row in a day or two after fixing up the teams and arranging a convenient time to do it

& to be clear about technicalities, that means for example no using a Scizor or something in round 1, yes Scyther existed then but Scizor didn't, and so forth.

Also for example, in a Gen 2 battle you couldn't use a Charizard. The pokemon had to have debuted in that generation

Moves, abilities, and items that didn't exist in that generation would be fine though, it'd be too much complicated research to figure out movesets that could have existed in each generation

& no legends, they're just annoying and unbalanced. Takes alot of fun out of the equation :/

Last edited:

HHG

looking to battle using litte cup tier from smogon. 4 pokemon ,lv 50, doubles.

markahlpatton13

anyone wanna battle

Status
Not open for further replies.