• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyDances

'MURICA.
Anyone want to battle? I'll do any except LC.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Anyone want to have a battle just rabdomly threw a team together hopefully it works

Bakes420

Blazer
Anyone looking for any kind of battle my FC is: 0949 2957 4529, pm me if interested. :)

EasyGoing

Anyone who wants to battle PM ME, i will battle either OU, UU, RU, NU.....If im not on just add me and i will get back to you ASAP~ :)

Johnson81

Hey anyone interested in a casual NU battle. Im new to wifi so my team may be pretty bad. PM me if your interested and we can exchange FC's there.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Anyone fancy a über or ou game

Battle

Send me Friend Codes Through Pm And ill send mine
Or just look on my profile....I WILL BATTLE ANYONE AND EVERYONE ;180;l

Stawski

I'd like a battle! Anything OU or under you can bring....

Black FC: 0992-3133-8514

My teams are a little.....outdated. :/ PM If interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.