• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernape4

Uchiha Itachi
Im looking for a casual battle, my white friend code is in my signature. No legendaries and PM me so we can figure out a time!

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
Anybody wanna battle lv100 and any pokemons is ok

tGraham

Name: Pat
my black 2 FC is in my signature
just looking for any sort of battle to test out my team (still pre-pokemon league as of posting this though)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
hello, i'd like to see how it's like to battle someone again, i am indefinitely banned from using random matchup for some bizarre reason, so my only option is here. If anyone wishes to have a double or triple battle (no legendaries or "Ubers") my FC is: 0261-8601-6338

PS i'm a novice when it comes to battling others...

adamfitz

poké-lover
Hey
Looking for a fun battle
No idea on tiers and all that
VM me please :)

My code is in my sig

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
DB anyone? holla :D OU and below :) let me know what tier before hand so i can prepare.

Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
looking for a double flat rules no wonder launcher battle. any pokemon from any teir, but no legendarys.

Status
Not open for further replies.