• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Anyone wanna battle for fun >.<? Preferable with flat rules if we're gonna do open then I will bring out legendaries oxo" sowwy, I am just too lazy to lvl them to lv100 xD. Single/double/tripple all acceptable ^ ^ ~ but I'm not really into rotation battles. Wonder launcher off and I have no idea what this 'Ou' 'Uu' or er... That all means xD (If you really want it to be lv100, I can get started to lvl my pokémon, but that will take time. If you want flat rules I can battle right away) >U< ~

Time zone : GMT + 2 Tell me when you are available.
Fc : in sig.

Remember this is a battle for fun so don't get competetive >x< ~

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
In-Game Name: Hesoca
FC: 3955-4866-0073

Any type of battle is fine with me, (Single, Double, Rotation, Triple, etc.). I'd prefer to have Wonder Launcher off, though I don't mind one or two gimmick battles with it on. =P

dpdude

teehee
looking for a battle. single battle, legendaries allowed, ubers not. black fc: 5416 1881 5222

ActivistZero

seeking a double battle, no legendaries, one pseudo-legendary (dragonite, tyranitar, etc.), lv. set at 50
i'll be waiting in the wi-fi club
FC: 3611 7822 2540

1Dragon

I'm seeking a standard 6v6 battle getting back into the game vm or pm me if interested.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

dlc233

I want to try out the Wi-Fi battling thing so someone PM me to get started.
Chance: Black 2 - 3268 7170 3919

anyone want to do a doubles battle on the train?

isn't their a team double battle at the train station in blak version?

Liamb2324

Looking for a random battle 6 pokemon level 100

dpdude

teehee
Im looking for someone to battle. singles 6v6. Pm me

GeneralMLD

Friend code is 1164 1852 5063

I prefer 6 on 6 lv 100 non-ubers. 2 on 2 as well. The time where I live is 10:00 am as I post this message from Ontario Canada. That said, I am online nightly around midnight to 1:00 am. I say this so anybody who wants to challenge me can coordinate their time accordingly.

Relatively new to online wifi battling and looking for a challenge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.