• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New BW Pokegirl (new info leaked?)

Teshub

Banned
I found a blog post that saved a possible spoiler from a 2chan user. I translated it, and it appear that the next episode will only give a short preview of the new cast member and a new town. It included a bike scene (which the blogger commented that it will get destroyed).

It stated that new girl is not the "dark/black person" that was circulating around [from the animators reference sheet]. But some questions remain? How old is she? If her voice sounds similar to Misty, it's likely she will be young or just have very high pitched voice.

http://pokemon1111.blog89.fc2.com/

明日放送分のを先に観ることができた
I was able to see tomorrow's broadcast ahead of time

とりあえず新作の映像をまとめると
I'll present the new scenes for the first time.

舞台はイッシュ
The stage is in Isshu

サトシ、タケシ、ヒカリ、その他の現レギュラー確認できず
The presence of Ash, Brock and Dawn and other regulars cannot be confirmed.

赤い髪、ミディアムヘアーで後ろに毛が跳ねてる、カチューシャ?を付けてる女の子
A headband which spreads out red and medium size hair from the back? It is a girl who is putting it on.

とりあえずBWの女主ではない。もちろん出回ってる黒人でもない
First of all, its is not the main female from BW. Of course, it is not the black person who was circulated either.

声はカスミっぽい
The voice is similar to Misty.

街の中(ヒウンシティ?)を自転車で駆け抜けるシーン
In a town (Huin city?) There is a scene of someone riding their bike.

今までのポケモンより、何かちょっと雰囲気が重い
The atmosphere is slightly more tense than the former Pokemon

まあどうせ明日分かることだから、信じても信じなくてもいいけど
Anyway, it will all be understood tomorrow, even if you believe it or not.

Last edited:

PePer

Well sounds to me like this isn't fake, it's just a few hours till we get info, I could be possibly leaked.

Anyway, if this is true, we would get some sort of Misty's rip-off LOL. The presence of Ash, Brock and Dawn and other regulars cannot be confirmed. It's obvious that they won't show everything to us, new girl gets first ep to herself, so it's not a suprise.

BTW.
Bike? Bike they say? Another fried bike..

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Hpmm intresting, I shall see this tomorrow when I wake up and watch it! Hope Dawn's still there though! *cross fingers* but if not......then I guess I'll have to live with it.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Hpmm intresting, I shall see this tomorrow when I wake up and watch it! Hope Dawn's still there though! *cross fingers* but if not......then I guess I'll have to live with it.

I'd rather this be true than that other girl. Because if this is true, then the artwork found is fake which is good because I just did not like how the girl, that guy, and some of the pokemon looked.

Anyway, we'll see what happens on Thursday (oh that's tomorrow!). It'd be cool if this is true because, when I pictured the new heroine, I thought a headband would suit her nicely. I thought she'd have blonde hair but red hair seems pretty cool too.

We'll see what happens though...tomorrow, we might find more info.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

If the bike is getting destroyed, Ash is pretty much confirmed... >.>

However, I'm going to take it with grains of salt (is that how they say it, nowadays? Haha. I'm not up-to-date with internet lingo.) due to it mentioning the "circulated black girl" ...

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
If the bike is getting destroyed, Ash is pretty much confirmed... >.>

However, I'm going to take it with grains of salt (is that how they say it, nowadays? Haha. I'm not up-to-date with internet lingo.) due to it mentioning the "circulated black girl" ...

I think that confirms Pikachu or Gible as well.

Dawn is most likely leaving folks. I just don't see Ash traveling with just himself and two girls at all. Granted I would like to see a scenario like that with another new guy present but, it isn't happening. I'm curious as to this new girls design though, she sounds interesting if info is true. But, reguardless if this info is true or not..the next girls bike is pretty much a goner. Hopefully Brock stays gone too.

Looks like it might be time to change that sig Teshub.

BlueDragonfangirl

Oh yah, forgot they said we'd get new info on the new show next episode wow how time flys. Maybe its a little kid, kind of like Misty but younger than Dawn and Ash.
That way they get to keep Ash and Dawn but still introduce some one else???
I don't know k? :p

Silver_Seoul

I think that confirms Pikachu or Gible as well.

If Ash is confirmed Pikachu is automatically confirmed as well. Heck, if Ash was never confirmed, Pikachu would be. It's the franchise mascot. Gible, on the other hand, I could only see being taken to Isshu if it gets a split evo, which I find unlikely. It's part of a pseudo-evo line.

Blonde girl/red headband please. Although wasn't the headband (red) used with May? Not saying May's returning, don't believe that for one second, but seems a bit repetitive.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I like the idea of her being a kid, she could be a female Max, that way we could have Ash, Dawn, little girl, new guy.

Teshub

Banned
This is an approximation of the red hair girl with a headband (headphones, in this case).

[img139]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/chellysk5/anime/carrie_doll10-4.jpg[/img139]

Give or take a few years, I think she will be around the age of Brock and not the same age as Ash (10).

Silver_Seoul

Oh, shoot. I thought it meant "red headband," not "red hair with headband." I was hoping for a Blonde. /:

ForteAnly

Dawn is most likely leaving folks. I just don't see Ash traveling with just himself and two girls at all. Granted I would like to see a scenario like that with another new guy present but, it isn't happening. I'm curious as to this new girls design though, she sounds interesting if info is true. But, reguardless if this info is true or not..the next girls bike is pretty much a goner. Hopefully Brock stays gone too.

Looks like it might be time to change that sig Teshub.

I think so too. Dawn will not return for the next arc. It wouldn't make sense to add her instead of a new girl from that region. Assuming it's still Ash as the hero.

If Ash is confirmed Pikachu is automatically confirmed as well. Heck, if Ash was never confirmed, Pikachu would be. It's the franchise mascot. Gible, on the other hand, I could only see being taken to Isshu if it gets a split evo, which I find unlikely. It's part of a pseudo-evo line.

Blonde girl/red headband please. Although wasn't the headband (red) used with May? Not saying May's returning, don't believe that for one second, but seems a bit repetitive.

That's a bandana that May wore. Weirdly enough, a main character that did wear a handband was Tracey.

Anyway, if the writers of the show made a different girl character that's not the BW character, I think she'd be the same age as Ash then. Not older, not younger. And she's probably starting out her journey, riding her bike from Hiun City to wherever she'd get the starters.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think shey'll be around the same age as Max.

Teshub

Banned
That's a bandana that May wore. Weirdly enough, a main character that did wear a handband was Tracey.

Anyway, if the writers of the show made a different girl character that's not the BW character, I think she'd be the same age as Ash then. Not older, not younger. And she's probably starting out her journey, riding her bike from Hiun City to wherever she'd get the starters.

They probably mean this kind of headband.

[IMG139]http://mjtrim.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/headband.jpg[/IMG139]

I think shey'll be around the same age as Max.

If she was the age of Max, she wouldn't be out on her own in the first place.

Last edited:

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
It wouldn't make sense if she was Max's age. She'd be way too young and wouldn't have any discernible goal. Just look at Max, he didn't do anything of imprtance. he just sat there and watched.

I I would love it if she was around Brock's age. Making her 10 wouldn't make sense because we don't need another rookie. So we need a more mature girl. Not too over-the-top, but someone in contrast to Brock.