• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New BW Pokegirl (new info leaked?)

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
I was really hopin for a blondie...but oh well guess a red head's Ok... but i hope its definitely NOT the one in that unofficial(?) leaked pic...Gawd I hate the design AND the pokemon .......and if Ash's the main char i hope he gets an eevee this time around and hope it has a dragon type evo ^ _ ^ .

I really hope *Dee Dee* travels with Ash though 8D I'd love to see D+Ash+New Char(male/female)

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
I was really hopin for a blondie...but oh well guess a red head's Ok... but i hope its definitely NOT the one in that unofficial(?) leaked pic...Gawd I hate the design AND the pokemon .......and if Ash's the main char i hope he gets an eevee this time around and hope it has a dragon type evo ^ _ ^ .

I really hope *Dee Dee* travels with Ash though 8D I'd love to see D+Ash+New Char(male/female)

I guess I wouldnt be surprised if the new girl's mascot is zorua though (i know...its not very plausible but at this point with so many D/P surprises, i think the new girl or Ash may get a zorua...just think how damn cool it wud be!!! >_>:p

BM14murph

Master Collector
Really interesting can't wait for this preview now just to see this

I wonder if it is set in a few years and it evolves misty?
Highly unlikely

Maybe this isn't Ash and co as speculated and it's a whole new group

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

The leak pic is confirmed now to be true, just saw the silhouettes of the main characters, the hair was undeniably the same.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
It showed a sillouhette of that girl from the sketch drawing with those new pokemon and old man, and a sillouhette of someone with the same sort of look as Jackson/Vincent. :( Guess this confirms, Dawn and Brock leaving :(

Manene!

Well, we don't know if she's "black" since Ash is also pretty dark in the sketch too.

Personally, I find her to be over designed, like Dawn, Misty, and May were all simple, she's so complex looking so it's kind of a turn off, TBH. I'll have to actually she her more, but at the moment, I'm not happy.

Koh

Tamer
I just checked out her art, and I have to say that her hairstyle reminds me of Jasmine, the Steel-type Johto Gym Leader. She has 2 pig tails and the rest is out, much like Jasmine. She may even be Jasmine's little sister :p.

As for the dude, I don't know enough about him to speculate, but he could be a character similar to Tracey...who knows, we'll find out sooner or later *shrug*.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
The new girl has a TERRIBLE design and the creators should be apologizing for it
Best Wishes? Ya! You writers are going to need it!

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
So all this means, the director blog was fake???? And the leaked picture is real???

Damn, i really dont like the girl character at all, her hair is....weird. Lets please hope she looks better in colour. And is she black? Because many people are saying so and i dont think the sketch proves much.

EDIT: Listen up! I have read the blog carefully and come up with the following conclusions:

1. The blogger, just like many others in this forum, saw the leak and imagined the new girl as 'black' because she seemed dark in the picture. Remember, the picture was a coloured one, just grayscaled....

2. With that in mind, the blogger saw the beginning of the episode, saw the girl, who had different hair and was white. He immediately said that it was definitely not the "black person that was circulated".

Now, imagine the opening scene, the new girl waking up, her hair is messed up, and hence different, misleading the blogger to think the leak picture was fake. And since in the leaked picture, Ash and Iris was coloured and then grayscaled making them look black, when actually they werent.

Making both, the blog and the leak(which is pretty much confirmed to be true) valid. Oh and while members here are arguing about her hair and skin tone, noone thought of the hair colour. I believe its red, just as the blogger said.

Last edited:

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Listen up! I have read the blog carefully and come up with the following conclusions:

1. The blogger, just like many others in this forum, saw the leak and imagined the new girl as 'black' because she seemed dark in the picture. Remember, the picture was a coloured one, just grayscaled....

2. With that in mind, the blogger saw the beginning of the episode, saw the girl, who had different hair and was white. He immediately said that it was definitely not the "black person that was circulated".

Now, imagine the opening scene, the new girl waking up, her hair is messed up, and hence different, misleading the blogger to think the leak picture was fake. And since in the leaked picture, Ash and Iris was coloured and then grayscaled making them look black, when actually they werent.

Making both, the blog and the leak(which is pretty much confirmed to be true) valid. Oh and while members here are arguing about her hair and skin tone, noone thought of the hair colour. I believe its red, just as the blogger said.

Jigglypuff5000

Am personally glad they've finally got of Brock - they've done him a good service here, as he's done nothing notable as a character since, like, Kanto. For a 'Pokemon Breeder' he never did more than make everyone's food...

As for the new girl [who looks nothing like the female from the new games, oddly enough], I'll wait till she appears in the animé itself [you should never judge someone by their looks, but you should also never judge someone until they open their trap, May]...

pokemon fan 132

Ah,what to say except that im not too thrilled about this informations at all.First of all,new girls design and hair who happens to be Iris has too much hair in my opinion,being rather strange.Regarding personality i cant judge yet but rewarding other news like girl being possibly redhead,being voiced by Mistys voice actor(they kidding right?) as usual following tradition of getting bike destroyed by Pikachu doesnt bring nothing good.,

I sincerely hope,writers are not trying to pull out her as cheap copy of Misty,because that would be too much.They can try all they want but she wouldnt be even close to original.

Yet again,there is waiting for us another 4 years of new girl copming inh continuing never ending cycle,and i had some small hope writers would finally stop with all this replacing establishing stable fmale in group by either keeping Dawn or bringing some other girl like Misty developing them more.
Its a real shame how characters with who they never did enough,leaving their stories unfinished(Misty for example) who are very popular,are being left behind instead of being used more,pleasing fanbase.Oh well.

Really interesting can't wait for this preview now just to see this

I wonder if it is set in a few years and it evolves misty?
Highly unlikely

If only that could happen,i would like that Misty returns and she should with many people being for this,but at this point this is very unlikely.
If only writers could realize their mistake,oh well.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Overheat- It's not fake, it's been confirmed after today's episode.

And I think you're difinitely right about the blog's story, the new girl can't be black since Ash is black in the scan too. Somone knows if she has pants or a skirt? I don't know if she is wearing pants under the skirt(it is white in her legs, but she might have white pants)

ForteAnly

I don't really like the female character's design. I though they were at least going to base her of the female character from BW but I guess not. I'm still surprised that the new female character from BW isn't going to be Ash's new companion like it has been for Hoenn and Sinnoh. I guess the staff doesn't like the idea of Ash traveling with an older girl.

TrainerOfLegend

Am I one of the few people who like the new girl's design?

Sure, there's nothing we know about her, and I was hoping for anime footage(we'll get that next week) but even seeing her in the leaked picture, she seems interesting, though I'm still not over replacing Dawn when Piplup and her were so developed in DP...

And the new guy sure is random...