• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New BW Pokegirl (new info leaked?)

Darkxninga

...wow..at first i thought it was fake (my previous post) due to the way the pokemon looked (except for meowth) but...wow...I can't believe it's real! The girls clothes could be better but I'll wait to judge her under they show her in motion with the gang. But IMO her hair is a bit over done.
TR...-_-
o_o....the old guy!!! o_o Im VERY curious to who he is! Who knows, he could be -gulps hard- the newest "Brock" *shutters* {ack that hurts} or just ...someone with role like Iris's dad or w/e...I dont know. With all the shock anything could be.
I'm hoping Brocks just gone for good. I liked him and all but.... This time I hope he doesnt pull a leg like the other times but....he might but i hope not
Ash doesnt look right in the BW boys clothes T-T ....oh well it doesnt look bad but okay IMO.
"Best wishes" is....okay as a replacement for "Black and White". I got a feeling the english ones might keep "Best wishes" for theirs...but maybe.
Last thing: Im also curious to whos the person in the sil. next to Iris. Im positive its a guy but that position is telling me otherwise. And whats on his rist?

Last edited:
Am I one of the few people who like the new girl's design?

Me and anyone else who like something new will definitely like the new girls design.

Sure, there's nothing we know about her, and I was hoping for anime footage(we'll get that next week) but even seeing her in the leaked picture, she seems interesting, though I'm still not over replacing Dawn when Piplup and her were so developed in DP...

We won't get anything next week and week that follows. But maybe Coro Coro scan might reveal something.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
Kinda useless but interesting fact here. If you spell out the new title Best Wishes in Japanese, you get Besuto Uisshu. The name of the region Isshu is in the word Wishes.

TrainerOfLegend

Me and anyone else who like something new will definitely like the new girls design.

Yeah, but due to the dislike the new girl's getting here(and elsewhere on the web). Well, there are alot of people that express concern everytime a new series comes up.

We won't get anything next week and week that follows. But maybe Coro Coro scan might reveal something.

I forgot about the movie and the short hiatus that follows. Anyone know when the next episode will air? Is it July 22?

Kinda useless but interesting fact here. If you spell out the new title Best Wishes in Japanese, you get Besuto Uisshu. The name of the region Isshu is in the word Wishes.

That actually is a really awesome fact right there. =D

For the new girl: I am so disappointed that they didn't use the B&W female trainer. ; A ;

They should of stuck with the game designs, assuming that those are original anime designs. I know she could turn out to be really cool but just... I hoping for a mature female since they never had one traveling with Ash before. DX But we'll see how she turns out. I'm open to new things.

For Ash's outfit, it looks like the B&W male trainer's outfit with slight changes. Pretty sweet clothes. :3

That older guy looks important, but I just hope he doesn't travel with them. Or... he could trun out to be their parental supervision. After all, the trainers are older in Isshu. Probably not but still. XD

Blast you Team Rocket, why are you still there?

Oh and the new Pokemon look cool~ Can't wait for Sugimori's artwork. <3

Bedouin Pirate

Gypsy Punk
I still think the best direction to take would be to do away with Brock, Jessie and Meowth and have James 'reform' (although he's shown to be quite a nice at times) and be the older traveller with Ash and whatever girl he's travelling with.

Regional enemies could be the main enemy and have a more immersive plot line, more like the games; where Ash and co keep bumping into the leaders and stopping their plans.

It's obviously never going to happen, but I think it'd be the best route to take.

ijea4444

I wish they had just used the BW female protagonist instead of this one. Hopefully shes a rival then.

And this girl better be a coordinater.

TrainerOfLegend

I wish they had just used the BW female protagonist instead of this one. Hopefully shes a rival then.

And this girl better be a coordinater.

Rival sounds nice, although I really can't imagine her in the anime...

Also why coordinator? It makes sense, and it wouldn't be right to throw away contests, but maybe there's something else...

May decided to be a Coordinator a while after beginning her adventure.
Dawn had already wanted to be a coordinator before beginning.
Is it possible that the new girl is already an established coordinator?

Cobalt_Latios

I like new, so I like this. A little surprised that they're not using the BW female... which is odd, considering the purpose of this show is an advertisement. Hopefully she winds up being someone like Barry. That would be an alright decision.

Heck, this works too.

Am I the only one who thinks Brock is still going to appear, and that they're going to try and have 4 characters as opposed to 3 (oh... wait, technically AG had 4... didn't it?). I actually would prefer this.

Yeah, chances are it's probably not going to happen, but we'll see.

C_L

Zero38

Self-made
Could the person next to Crazy Haired Girl be the "New red-head Girl" ?
I think Her/his Pose looks Girly

ijea4444

I like new, so I like this. A little surprised that they're not using the BW female... which is odd, considering the purpose of this show is an advertisement. Hopefully she winds up being someone like Barry. That would be an alright decision.

Heck, this works too.

Am I the only one who thinks Brock is still going to appear, and that they're going to try and have 4 characters as opposed to 3 (oh... wait, technically AG had 4... didn't it?). I actually would prefer this.

Yeah, chances are it's probably not going to happen, but we'll see.

C_L

I really don't understand why people hate Brock so much, I personally would love it if he came back next saga. Although hopefully with doing more than just cooking and dust collecting.

Konoko_Hasano

Ralts Line Samba
Could the person next to Crazy Haired Girl be the "New red-head Girl" ?
I think Her/his Pose looks Girly

I know that when I saw the silhouette, I couldn't help but think 'wait... is that a boy or girl? Looks more like a girl due to the posing and slight body shape.'

Though it's most likely a boy.

Mercury Lamp

And there was snow..
Actually all Pokemon girls hair are based on some Pokemon and I think Iris will follow the trend.

Talking about weird hair, Jessie strikes my mind though.

Really? All female playable characters? what are these pokemon?

Last edited:

Kazuki Mirai

OMG WHAT IS THAT-

Oh... It's a person. I thought it was some new Pokemon. Jokes aside, I don't like the hair but I'll hold judgment once the new series come.

Last edited:

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
I have never really cared about the how the girls in the anime. Misty looked a little off with the overalls but other than that fine, May looked fine and Dawn looked fine. But this new girl? She has more hair than the main girl of B/W! And all this time we thought it was impossible! The new girl looks terrible IMO. She looks like a tiny version of Jasmine with 4x the hair. And the hair makes her look younger than the previous girls on the show.

I think she looks like a bad combination of really girly and tomboyish.

/rant.

TrainerOfLegend

LOL I think the new girl's design looks great. Obviously, I'll need to see a bigger image of her, maybe they will show it in the preview of DP184 on July 15?

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
I still don't understand why they aren't using Daisy Duke (the female main character) from the games. So she's older. So what? Can Japanese viewers not accept Ash being a mentor to an older girl?

Even then they could have her be ten. Plus we needed a trucker on the show anyway

The new girl simply looks horrible and people are even saying that she is not "Cute" at least by Anime standards. So why?

sdp

Pokemon Master
We haven't even seen the new girl correctly, jeeze at least wait for the reveal. I like seeing game characters in the anime plus fan service never hurts, so yeah it sucks the B/W girl is not going to be a main character but its not the end of the world.

The new girl is cute, I love that she has crazy hair, ken sugimori hasn't gone as crazy with designs as he used to going for more plain realistic ones so I'm glad we have someone like that. She seems too young though, even though May/Dawn were 10 years old they seemed older, this new girl does seem ten and I don't like that.

Really? All female playable characters? what are these pokemon?

Actually I am not sure myself but I have heard some people saying so. May's hair is based on a Baltoy, Dawn's hair may be based Mawile or Bronzong(due to side hair, after tugging them with clips), BW girl's hair is based on a Macargo.
I never heard anyone talk about Kris\Kotone hair so I am not sure.

I guess most people are hating the new girl's hair. But same would have happened with the BW girl if she was introduced here.

Kousagi

Sailor Senshi
I wonder if the producers would actually change the main character if she got enough backlash from the Japanese fandom? If I recall, Tracey was actually replaced with Brock because the Japanese fandom didn't care for him, at least in comparison to Brock. The general, "We want Brock back!" consensus got them to bring Brock back for the Johto League (which was a good move.)

I just don't see this character lasting long... I'm actually thinking that we'll still see BW's girl in some way.

Who knows, the team might actually just be trolling us. Kojima did it with Metal Gear Solid on multiple occasions. But that's really just wishful thinking.

Either way, it is still a shame that they aren't (as of yet) using White (or is her name Black? I was calling her Black because Black = Yin = Feminine and White = Yang = Masculine) and I really think that they're going to incorporate her into a bigger role in due time.