• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, my first caption in this contest. I'm allowed to join...right? o_O

Oh, and no bias on me, please. I wanna participate as a regular member, not as a mod. >_<

~^~

This is why you shouldn't access any of those glitches. If you go east to Eterna city, you'll see that Gardenia's also on top of her gym, and the Bike dude's on top of his shop.

~^~

Ghosts inside - Aww! What's that awful smell!
Oak - Ugh, good thing no one smelled my fart on top of this roof.

~^~

Oak, out of the scene - Woah, cool statue.
Daisy, out of the scene - No fair! Where's my statue?

[end of my captions]

It's a hard one. >_<

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
Oak: Lucas, help me! im too young to die!
Lucas (standing behind Oak): *thinks for a moment*
Oak: Lucas?...
Lucas: *drops Oak*

BTW: copygoo, what is the mysetry zone? O_O

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Onlooker: That Oak. I always knew he was a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Oak: As soon as that pizza boy comes, I'll jump on him! That'll teach him for asking for a tip...

cybermew

A la lune!
Oak: *Singing*And now the end is near, as we approach the final curtain. My freind I'm sure it's clear, but one say and I'm sure its certain, I did it my way!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oak: And now to test if me falling affects my pokedex data.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oak: Just vait, zat provveser rowan vill be turned into a vampire. Mwhahahhahahah.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oak: I told Mrs.Oak fixing the roof myself would be better. *Falls through*
Oak: How dare they turn me into a semi-three dimensional character, I will get my revenge on you all!
Off screen comentator: And this is another new feature in the fifth generation, proffesor abuse!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe I missed the first contest, I'm subscribing to this! And finally, someone british running it. I love my timezone!

Last edited:

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Oak: Wait, THIS is where you go after you fall off Arceus' place?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oak: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssshhhhhh? In America, you should be in this forest right now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssshhhh!
Dawn: Look, a talking pokemon!
Oak: What?
Dawn: I'll catch it! *throws pokeball*
Oak: Ow. *becomes unconcious and falls off roof*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rotom: I didn't do it!
Oak (Transformed Mew) : Where's Dawn? Mesprit told me she'd be around here.....

Ash: Professor Oak! How'd you get up there?

Mew: There's the guy who interrupted my game of chess with Mewtwo!
Umm..... my Abra teleported me here. *charges up a shadow ball behind her back*

cybermew

A la lune!
Oak: Boo!
Oak: I have gained these extraordinary powers of staring in video games, I will use them for evil!

cybermew

A la lune!
Oak: I'm actually standing here to prepare for a show of the titanic.
A chorus somewhere in the distance: Spider oak, spider oak, does whatever a spider oak does. Can he swing, from a web? No he can't he's a...uh....proffesor?

D'artas, do you read Artimis Fowl, if so, due to the charachter your name refers to, I think we should call you beetroot face!

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Oak: I'm the highest person in the world!

Arceus (above): No, I am!

Oak: I know a way to go higher! To the place in the sky! *jumps off building*

Arceus: No! You'll end up being lower! And I mean that in the REALLY bad way!

When I thought of this one, I lol'd.

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"
Oak: Oh noes! It's Rotom!
---
Oak: I can't take the fact that Elm's better than me. Goodbye, world!
---
What happens when Oak and Bagon switch brains...
---
Oak: If I stomp this mansion down, I won't have to pay the wrecking crew to demolish it!
---
Oak: That TV told me to jump off this mansion for money...
---
Oak: Any moment, Kyogre will flood the place. Better prepare.
---
(Oak holds up a baby Shinx)
Oak: The Circle Of Life!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.