• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Mom: This is our new home!
Red: Mom, where did you get the money to pay a room in this apartment..?
Mom: A room? Don't be silly, we rent the whole apartment!
Red: !!! By the way, did you see my Pokeballs? ...and my badges?
Mom: Hohoho! D-don't worry, they're safe at E-bay...i mean..bay! They need some vacation, don't they?

DieChavsDie

Do we need to edit the first page though?

If Cybermew agrees, Ill ask a mod, and create a new thread

cybermew

A la lune!
Yes, for current pictures, and dates of closing. So the new people don't need to make it. Do you want me to make it?

DieChavsDie

Its ok, Ill do it
Im probrably on the comp more

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
When the new thread is made, can you post a link to the new thread in this one before this thread's closure?

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Hello guys, i've talked with dan, and.. well.. He's left this contest, and doesn't intend to come back.

Oh, and btw. I've left, too, so dont bother to ask me about it. Adios, amigos!

DieChavsDie

The new thread has been submitted (Alongside a PM to Medea, requesting this thread is closed), and all it needs now is to be accepted by the mods.

If there is time, I shall post a link here.

If not, the thread title will be "The ALL New Caption Contest"

Have Fun Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.