• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
OK, I've officially left SPPF, but I really love the caption contest, so...

Oak: OK, shut up now.. I'm going to ambush this textbox..

~

Oak: I've glued my feet to the roof! I wont come back down until you give me my chocolate!
Ash: OK, here is your chocolate, come down now!
Oak: I can't! I glued my feet to the roof!

~

Professor Oak is crazy about pokémon.. Well, quite crazy overall..

~

Oak: Thousand eyes and a twirly tail! EPA! EPA! EPA!

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Rotom: Dere. Dat Oak statue should scare away dem nap-disturbin' whippersnappers.

-----

Oak: My research has hit a new low... spending a day as a Pokémon, starting with Noctowl...

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
Oak: Okay, I've stashed the 'Pokemon of the Day' in the garden, now all I have to do is get out of this place.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Director of PKMN: GODAMMIT! When I said Proffessor Oak, I didn't mean the name of the damn MANSION!!!

----------------

I can see Diamond Rival's ego from here!

----------------

THIS IS FOR SONIC BEING IN BRAWL!!! (Leaps)

----------------

Oak used Fly!

Oak fainted!

----------------

I really hope PETA doesn't find me up here...

D'Artas

Slowking in love
Heh, you're okay, I'll count it.

EDIT: Doing this quickly as I'm off to Crete for a week in about... well, now.

Random: Deoxys911 "Hail to the king, baby."
Creative: Cavan_II "What happens when Oak and Bagon switch brains..."
First: Copygoo "Rotom: I didn't do it!"

Sorry about the rush, congrats!

Okay, the contest for the week while I'm away is to think of potential pictures to caption from. You don't have to make them, just give a basic concept. Prizes to the winners as usual. Sorry about this, but I just suddenly realised how close to leaving I was. This'll be closed when I get back on Halloween, so bonus points for spooky entries :p

Last edited:

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Well done to who won!
but who came 2nd and 3rd?

cybermew

A la lune!
Ok, I was hoping for a place, but I'm fine!

My idea is Lucas out side the D/P battle tower and knocking on the door.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Aww.. No second.. I miss 'Most explanatory' and 'Elected but not Chosen' Too..

Ideas? Probably could think up something, but its not funny to caption then..

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Shooting star, what does "(s)elected but not chosen" actually mean? It never really made sense to me.

Idea for a picture: You know that watery patch of land south of Dr. Footsteps' house on Route 213? Put Dawn, Lucas and your rival (Barry? Damion?) on that patch of land, and have lots of Slugma and Magcargo slowly but eerily coming towards them... across the water!

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Shooting star, what does "(s)elected but not chosen" actually mean? It never really made sense to me.

Idea for a picture: You know that watery patch of land south of Dr. Footsteps' house on Route 213? Put Dawn, Lucas and your rival (Barry? Damion?) on that patch of land, and have lots of Slugma and Magcargo slowly but eerily coming towards them... across the water!
Well, when I judged, I just put all entries there that didn't get an award, but was too good not to be mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.