• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New D/P Importing Thread

Welcome to the New D/P Importing Thread! I made this due to that the old thread died. Hopefully this is ok. If not, please close this.

Feel free to ask questions about importing, chat about importing D/P, etc. (Look at the old thread to see what I mean.) Just remember not to go off-topic, spam, flame, etc. If you ask why I re-made this thread when a ton of people have already imported, there are still some people who are importing. Also, we got the US release of D/P coming up in April so then we'll have a bunch of importers again. ^^

[-] Links [-]

Buy JPN Diamond Here

Buy JPN Pearl Here

Buy US Diamond Here

Buy US Pearl Here

(I'll add links to other importing websites if these sites doesn't work for some people.)

Remember to check out the D/P Importers Club too. ^ _ ^

Now let's get the New D/P Importing Thread started and keep it active until importing is no longer necessary!

*cuts ribbon and thread is now officially open*​

Last edited:

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
If you mean pre order then try EB games they give it w 2 free gifts. It rocks
Edit: argh above poster you got their forst.

MewIllusion

the mystic
I sent a money order for pearl on ebay last Tuesday, and they still haven't recieved my payment. I'm getting sooo anxious for pearl!

darthgali

Pokemon Trader
They look like stylus pens to me. Big! So they could be used with both.

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
i s yesasia a good site because we almost got diamond there and we press the some button to let us get it and they said something was wrong with my moms card and she used all last week with no problem

I forgot to add the links for the US imports... sorry. > . <

Are the styluses for normal DS or for DS lite?

I have a bunch of DS Lite styluses for my DS. I really don't care if my stylus fits in the back of my DS or not so you shouldn't worry about it. Though, they wouldn't make anymore stuff for the DS now. (Why would they go back to those tiny styluses again? XD) From here on just assume that all the new DS accessories are for the DS Lite. ^^ (Though I think with these styluses it doesn't matter which one you have. They won't fit in the back of a DS or DS Lite. XP)

They look like stylus pens to me. Big! So they could be used with both.

Well, the styluses come with a holder. (As you know, the one with Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup on it.) I'm thinking they're probably too big to fit in a DS or DS Lite if they come with a holder. XD

i s yesasia a good site because we almost got diamond there and we press the some button to let us get it and they said something was wrong with my moms card and she used all last week with no problem

Yes Asia is another good importing site. (I like Play-Asia better though but they are both good sites as of what I heard.) I don't know how to fix your problem though due to I never ordered from Yes Asia. If you can't get Yes Asia to work try Play-Asia. Also, check what they say about credit cards and stuff like that.

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
I forgot to add the links for the US imports... sorry. > . <

I have a bunch of DS Lite styluses for my DS. I really don't care if my stylus fits in the back of my DS or not so you shouldn't worry about it. Though, they wouldn't make anymore stuff for the DS now. (Why would they go back to those tiny styluses again? XD) From here on just assume that all the new DS accessories are for the DS Lite. ^^ (Though I think with these styluses it doesn't matter which one you have. They won't fit in the back of a DS or DS Lite. XP)

Well, the styluses come with a holder. (As you know, the one with Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup on it.) I'm thinking they're probably too big to fit in a DS or DS Lite if they come with a holder. XD

Yes Asia is another good importing site. (I like Play-Asia better though but they are both good sites as of what I heard.) I don't know how to fix your problem though due to I never ordered from Yes Asia. If you can't get Yes Asia to work try Play-Asia. Also, check what they say about credit cards and stuff like that.
we are calling customer service tonight to figure out the problem

we are calling customer service tonight to figure out the problem

Alright, I hope you figure out your problem soon so you'll get D/P. I would have died if I was you... XD (I suck at waiting. XP) If you can't get Yes Asia to work and order from Play-Asia instead, get the Air Box shipping if you don't want to waste money on the other shippings. Air Box comes somewhat quicker then Air Bubble and it's safer... ^ _ ^ (And it's only a couple bucks more.) But if you have the money for those other shippings then be my guest. XDDD

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
Alright, I hope you figure out your problem soon so you'll get D/P. I would have died if I was you... XD (I suck at waiting. XP) If you can't get Yes Asia to work and order from Play-Asia instead, get the Air Box shipping if you don't want to waste money on the other shippings. Air Box comes somewhat quicker then Air Bubble and it's safer... ^ _ ^ (And it's only a couple bucks more.) But if you have the money for those other shippings then be my guest. XDDD
if you order pokemon diamond or pearl from playasia,does your bank account have to be set were it can be use out of the united states because i am trying to get pokemon diamond from there or yesasia.

if you order pokemon diamond or pearl from playasia,does your bank account have to be set were it can be use out of the united states because i am trying to get pokemon diamond from there or yesasia.

Ummm... *not sure what you mean* When I ordered from Play-Asia all I did was sign my mom up, added Pearl or whatever else I wanted to buy to the shopping chart, checked out and my mom typed in her credit card number, typed out our address, then I selected the shipping, and then we hit submit or whatever and that was it. . ___ .

That's all I know. XD

mightylegion

so if I order from gamestop does it show up at my house on april 22 or what, just wondering, cuase i may get it

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
Likely April 24,2007 because they don't ship games on Sundays or Saturdays and Not monday because it'll still be traveling. But it really depends your shipping

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
Ummm... *not sure what you mean* When I ordered from Play-Asia all I did was sign my mom up, added Pearl or whatever else I wanted to buy to the shopping chart, checked out and my mom typed in her credit card number, typed out our address, then I selected the shipping, and then we hit submit or whatever and that was it. . ___ .

That's all I know. XD
im going to try ncsx.com because they are in our country. they are in newyork

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
is the japanese version really worth the import??

p.s.-I cant join the D/P importers club because it is closed
to me it is because it will keep me busy until the english version comes out and i want to battle some people on here like pachirisu