• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Fanart Request Rules 1/12/2006

I'll be honest in saying you're the first one to ask so at the time of typing I'm not entirely sure. I'll check however which seems the best and make sure it's another thing that goes in the Rule Update.

Sandra

Who Said Pikachu?

Pikachu Spotter
Really? Wow.

Cause really, it'd be a good thing to have.. least I'd of thought.

Anywho
Well, when you get the answer would you be able to note me or something? Cause I'd like to know so I could possibly do one ^^;

Thanks for your time again!

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
I'd really like a sig with the name: My Future Diamond Team:

Trainer: Girl

Pokemon:
Pikachu (Male-Shiny)
Empoleon
Manaphy
Rosereade
Abomasnow
Lucario

And at the bottom it should say; "If you messed witrh the rest, don't mess with best !"

Of course, I'm, not the best, I just wanted something to ryhme with rest, okay ?

I got an update on the Art Trades so apologies for the belatedness. Post here in requests though make absolutely sure to say it was cleared and make yourself clear exactly what you want and how you want people to go about it. Given there's no rules offically yet I wouldn't want it to end up as a spam pit ebcause of that.

Sandra

Who Said Pikachu?

Pikachu Spotter
Okay, thanks ^^

eonmaster_457

will it be allowed if i make a thread asking for a job?
it's because i can't have enough skills to make a shop but i want to sprite...
so, can i?

mewmew202

Hey, quick question. I never reported anybody so I was wondering how do you report someone who didn't give credit even after reminding them?

Best way would be pm a mod sending them a link to the request they asked for and the result of their request for hurling purposes. Then it'll be taken from there.

Sandra

mewmew202

ok thanks a bunch.

You're lucky I was reinstalling Windows ealier when I first spotted this on the Wii Browser. What does this thread look like to you? Why, the RULES for the area. Not only that but you posted something clearly stated in the rules is a no go.

¬¬

Say hai to your spam infraction, this idioticy cannot be excused.

Sandra

Long as you keep it in one shop it's perfectly fine. The downside with draw work is that it's not as popular due to people refusing to have paitence and not being able to cram it into their sigs...

Sandra

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Long as you keep it in one shop it's perfectly fine. The downside with draw work is that it's not as popular due to people refusing to have paitence and not being able to cram it into their sigs...

Sandra

I'm always like on the computer, but I don't come on all the time, like every day when I'm busy cleaning the house or playing with my son. So I'm able to open my own little shop, thanks.