• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New flying face off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ho-Oh against Tropius? :p

Anyway, Latios and Ho-Oh for me.

S

Sectumsempra

Latios and Tropius. Tropius will definitely lose, so it needs some feedback, while Latios is just plain better than Latias.

I vote for Latias and Ho-oh. Ho-oh is obviously better than Tropius. Latias>>Latios because Latias can actually survive strong attacks whilst Latios can't a lot of the time. Surving for 2 turns is better than surviving for 1 turn logically.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote Tropius and Ho-Oh.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Eh, I'll vote for Latias and Tropius as well.

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Latios:4
Latias:5

Ho-oh:6
Tropius:4
At least it's standing a chance.

OgLoc187

Salamence Master
Anyway, Latios and Ho-Oh for me.

Xiang

Omgosh, you just had to pit bro and sis together, didn't you? Then...I won't vote for that one, I just love both too much.

As for the other one, Ho-Oh for me.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Latias and Tropius.

S

Sectumsempra

Ho-Oh won the round vs. Tropius, so I'll vote only for Latios to bring the round to 7 - 7.

Final Flash

I've still got it.
NEW ROUND
;021; ;277; V.s ;042; ;279;

Tag team
Spearow team:0
Pelliper team:0/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.