• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Generation of The Caption Contest

halodeoxys

wanna see me run to that mountain and back
Fire the Cap-Guns!
-----
Groudon: Now that Kyogre and Politoed are gone from that earlier caption contest, I have come to dry this place again.
Electivire: Oh please, that contest was evolutions ago.
Scizor: Yeah, your kinda late. I was still green back then.
------
Blastoise: D911, Burger King, and Lady Gaga all couldn't come today, so I came instead. :p
------
Nurse Joy: *sigh* When is the rest of the new Pokemon Center going to be built?
------
Guy near Pidgeot: Oh, so you only brought ONE? So where's my OTHER Pokemon?
Scizor: I'm sick of being a Pokemon. I want to be the trainer now.
Electivire: Ugh, Scizor, you know what happened last time.
------
Ho-oh: Hey, I see Waldo!
------
Picnicker: Ho-oh, come on! There's still plenty of room for you on top of my tent!
Cynthia: Where'd you get a Ho-oh?
Picnicker: Oh, well I went on e-bay using Nurse Joy's PC over there.
Cynthia: And they sell Ho-ohs on e-bay?
Picnicker: You would be surprised what you find there.

woot21

super noob
Pidgeot: I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky.
Trainer: No you can't, I haven't used the Fly HM on you.
~~
woot21: I know I promised a Pokémon themed Rickroll for this contest, but there is no way to do it. Sorry.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
In the world of pokemon, we all know the teams. Rocket. Magma. Aqua. Galactic. Pllaassssmmmmaaaa. But luckily, we have 10-year old children to stop them, and catch those legends they summon. But what happens, when the ultimate power, a 10-year old lass, stronger then a tower of crooks or a whole city's police, uses those legendaries for herself?

Lass: It's been nice ruling over lassatopia with you, groudon. Thank goodness you still have conciousness in your mind, but your pokeball makes me have full power on commands to you! Now, go use earth power on that cowgirl and Rarity.
Groudon: *Sheds a single tear, as earth raises around him, and he fights back within, but has no power as he, now feeling a true monster, has to fire the earth, under no choice. He closes his eyes and turns his head from the screams for mercy...*
Lass: Good doggy.

~~~

Scizor: Hey, what do you think this pokeball has inside it?
Electvire: God, some idiot programmers, making pokeballs have items inside them... I'm betting on another Ether. Person who is closest gets to faint the loser 10 times for XP?
Scizor: Alright, I bet there will be a pokeball inside it. One, two, three, OPEN!
*WILD AMOONGUS APPEARED*
Scizor: Oh crap, I didn't know it would be an amoongus, it looked like a regular pokeball to me, considering I was staring at it's face the whole time. Huh.
Electvire: It's a stupid gimmik... Unless, of course the amoongus was INSIDE the pokeball...?

DUH DUH DUH!1! PLOT TWIST!!!

~~~

Pigeot: I'M A BIRD! I'M A BIRD! HI WORLD I'M A BIRD!
L.t. Surge: I know you are. I get it. Now shut up.
Pigeot: BIRD! I. AM. BIRD. HELLO! GOOD MORNING! I'M AN AWESOME BIRD!
L.t. Surge: While you were screaming, my raichu elaphant glued a pokeball to your foot. If you say even one word in all caps, you will find that, because pokeballs can hold items, that it will open and release the bomb. The bomb is triggered by the energy form of itself is turned BACK into the matter form. Thus, once you say anything in all caps, you will find yourself, and everyone around you DEAD.
Pigeot:...
L.t. Surge: It worked!? Praise the lord, I have never been so thankful! I FIGURED IT OUT!
Pigeot: ORLY L.T. SUR-?
<Insert Nuke explosion image here!>

Last edited:

halodeoxys

Pigeot:...
L.t. Surge: It worked!? Praise the lord, I have never been so thankful! I FIGURED IT OUT!
Pigeot: ORLY L.T. SUR-?
<Insert Nuke explosion image here!>
Lt. Surge finally got the fabled 25 KILL STREAK

woot21

super noob
Lt. Surge finally got the fabled 25 KILL STREAK
Wouldn't it have been a MOAB then?

Lt. Surge: Go ahead, Pidgeot, open the Pokéball. There are yummy treats in there.
Pidgeot: Really?
Lt. Surge: Nope, ELECTRODE EXPLOSION!!!

halodeoxys

Interestingly, the last contest has not been judged yet and this one should be over.