• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Generation of The Caption Contest

Ioneos

old geezer
Is that the master sword? Sorry can't help thinking (we could've had it aaaaaaaaall) that everything is a Zelda refrence

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Wormadam (Narrator): And Our heroes...

Bibby the bibereal,

Those other 2 wormadam's,

The hawt bunny sisters,

Oddish the oddish,

Groworth the grotle,

Bling the Blastoise,

Ringer the rapidash,

The omnastar twins,

lUKE the LUXRAY,

and budew the budew the budew the bedew the bedew,

progressed to fight a Kirby in a blue transparent house,
Link's sword,
and a green bendy missle.
... Can we finish this battle tommarow, I'm already tired of Dungeons and Dragonites just from listing our giant party.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
OK, killer squirtle can't judge this week so I guess I'll do it later today.

Oh, and CyberBlastoise, protip: save as PNG, not jpg.

Rayquaza: Muahaha! I shall carry Kirby to my lair and stab him with this sword that appeared out of nowhere!
Lopunny: Don't stab me! None of my moves have STAB!
Kirby: Buuuurrrrppp!
~~~~~
Oddish: And the match between Blastoise and Grotle begins!
Blastoise: Remember Grotle, throw the match for me. I need the money to waste on vodka with Lopunny.
Grotle: *KOs Blastoise*
~~~~~
Wormadam Sandy: magikarprules sucks at captioning, and CB sucks at drawing. Blastoise sucks at drinking, and Rayquaza sucks at stabbing. Everything sucks these days.

Ioneos

old geezer
I suck... Lol
I'll have mine up soon; I'm on my iPod which can't type faster than ice can melt in 33 degrees F (1 degree C)

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Rayquaza: Hahahaha! No one can beat me with my Kirby shield that sucks everything up and absorbs their powers and my purple Master Sword! Look, he's absorbing a Rapidash n-OW, MY HAND! THIS SHIELD JUST BURNED ME!
*Kirby slyly smiles because he sucked up the Rapidash on purpose to burn Rayquaza's hand*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glameow: Hah! CyberBlastoise calls this a Rayquaza? Why, I bet he couldn't even draw a good CyberBlastoise!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lopunny: Please don't hurt me! I just got a proposal from the hottest Lopunny in the city!
Rayquaza: Wh-I don't care. I am the STABmaster Rayquaza! See?
*Lopunny closes her eyes in fright as Rayquaza stabs with the sword seven times and misses seven times*
Lopunny: You call yourself the STABmaster? Even I, not trained in swordsmanship at all, could beat you!
*Rayquaza growls and angrily calls down draconic meteors from outer space that kill Lopunny*
Rayquaza: I guess I misinterpreted that fortune teller's fortune of me being the STABmaster. You know, I wondered why STAB was capitalized in STABmaster.

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
All right, the winners for last round are here!

1st Place:
pokemonmaster3.0 said:
Treecko: Who thought that the "Release" button would do this!

2nd Place:
Aslynn♥Pokemon said:
Deoxys911: Great. Now I'm stuck under a super heavy black DS.
CyberBlastoise: You think you're unlucky?
Deoxys911: Where are you?
CyberBlastoise: In the Swalot.

Most Creative:
{(•)___(•)} said:
Pelipper: Wingulls, fly away! It's Godzilla!

Most Random:
MugoUrth said:
Deoxys: Foo POI!!!!!

And this weeks 5th award...
Clearly best caption or indeed thing ever:

Will-powered Spriter said:
This is the story of the very unlikeable Mudkip.
It is a well known fact that all Mudkips are likeable. But one day, a very unlikeable mudkip. No one liked it. Not even other mudkips. And this mudkip was very sad. One day, it asked:
Mudkip: Why am I not like the other mudkips?
And the wise old Torkoal said:
Torkoal: You're not a mudkip. You're Eridan.
And Eridan grew up into an equally unlikeable troll, and lived forever alone, until he was one day chainsawed in half.
The End.

Oh, wait. I wrote that one.

The REAL 5th award is...
Least justified Portal reference:
ShinyLugia101 said:
Slakoth: Well, here we are again.
It's always such a pleasure.
Remember when you tried to
Kill me twice?
Oh how we laughed and laughed,
Except I wasn't laughing
Deoxys: WILL YOU STOP SINGING THAT PORTAL SONG AND HELP ME UP!?!?

Pro-tip:
When I'm judging, I look more favourably on short snappy captions.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Grotle: THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Blastoise: Dude, we all like Portal 2, but can you of least TRY to be subtle?
Grotle: Errrr.... uh.... IN BASE FOUR, I'M FINE!
Blastoise: This is why Loreni333 never gets a award other then being bad at british accents!!!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Well, I know we wanted a S/R/E remake, but not like THIS.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan

Ioneos

old geezer
Glameow: Wait... ooh it's a foreigner! You with the red shoes! Welcome!
Wormadam #2: Oh that poor little cat talking to inanimate objects again...

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Bibarel: Ayup, I drew this myself. It's a jolly good piece of art, ain't it?
Luxray: Erm... Yeah... Good job, Bibarel. Let me hang this up on the fridge with all your other, err, masterpieces.
~~~~
Rayquaza: I'm different.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(If anyone was wondering about the Foo Poi comment, I was trying to immitate E. Honda.)

Bibarel: This is just like the options screen in Real Bout Fatal Fury. We all run around the screen, stop to do a dance every once in a while, while this funny melody plays in the background going Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo dododododo, Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo do...
Luxray: Shaddap!
Bibarel: And now... everyone run around the screen and stop to do a dance every once in a while, while this funny melody plays in the background going Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo dododododo, Do do dodo do dodo do, Do do dodo do dodo do...
Luxray: *Casts Thunder on Bibarel*
Bibarel: Help me.
MugoUrth: *Sends Hippowdon to Earth Power on Luxray. Luxray faints*
Luxray: Help me.
MugoUrth: No one harms my poor little Bibarel.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Pika22: HEY!!! I'm supposed to be the Hero of Time!!! Give me back the Master Sword!!!
Rayquaza: Try and take it!!!
Pika22: *Pulls out Biggoron Sword*
Ratquaza: Uh-oh......

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Rayquaza: Hello, and again, welcome to the Caption Contest. Due to a major budget cut, all attempts at subtlety have been discarded. We're going to kill you.