• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new generation Team

Creeper

om nom nom
After Blaziken was banned, I realized that Infernape still had hope, and made a team containing Mixape. This is my first BWOU RMT, so don't hate.

Changes in BOLD.

So...

Team at a Glance:

Spr_5b_642.png
Spr_5b_392.png
Spr_5b_380.png
Spr_5b_230.png
Spr_5b_212_m.png
Spr_5b_385.png

:642:Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mischievous Heart
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Subsitute
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
The standard lead Thundurus. I run Thunder instead of Thunderbolt to troll rain. If I can force a switch, +2, then Thunder kills everyone.
;392;Infernape (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 128 Atk / 128 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Stone Edge
My Mixape! CC for Terakion, Blissey/chansey, and for STAB. Flamethrower mauls Ferroseed, and Grass Knot kill anything heavy that's a water type, and
Stone Edge is for coverage.
;212;Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite
- Pursuit
A CB Scizor. Pretty standard; Bullet Punch can even kill stuff it's NVE on as long they have been hurt a bit. Superpower is coverage, Bug Bite is to jack berries and get a Technician boost. Pursuit is fun to kill Lati@s with.
;385;Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 16HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Substitute
- Wish
A Haxrachi set I found after browsing around the RMT section. It trolls.
I just do this. Body Slam -> Subsitute-> Wish -> Iron Head trolling.
Effective, nice and good.
;380;Latias (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SAtk / 176 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psycho Shock
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
My scarf Latias. I prefer this over Latios because of the extra bulk I get.
I'm running HP Fire because in every sweep, Ferrothorn comes in. I hate Ferrothorn. I have Psycho Shock because it's fun to troll Blissey.
Draco Metor is for anything, Tbolt for coverage/Thundurus.
;230;Kingdra (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252Atk / 252 Spd
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Iron Head
I got this idea from a RMT in this sub fourm, beacuse, this IS my anti-rain. (drizzle + swift swimON ONE TEAM is banned) Outspeed anything they have in rain, DD, Outrage. DD is to boost stats, Outrage...is to kill. Hydro Pump is because of the rain boost I get, and Return is a filler.

Criticism would help. Thanks.

Also, Kingdra is being useless fighting non-rain teams, so I may switch...

~Infernape Rulez.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
interesting team you got there

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
:642:Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mischievous Heart (Prankster)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
The standard lead Thundurus. I run Thunder instead of Thunderbolt to troll rain. If I can force a switch, +2, then Thunder kills everyone.
Thundurus generally causes the standard lead to switch. You then have a free turn to set up subs. You then have leftovers to recover and sweep. You don't have to worry about OHKOs as you have subs up. You also have time to set up in safety.

;392;Infernape (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 128 Atk / 128 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Stone Edge
My Mixape! CC for Terakion, Blissey/chansey, and for STAB. Flamethrower mauls Ferroseed, and Grass Knot kill anything heavy that's a water type, and
Stone Edge is for coverage.
An interesting mixed sweeper. Choice Scarf is because without it you will speed tie terrakion. It looks like it could revenge kill very nicely.

;212;Scizor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Protect
A CB Scizor. Pretty standard; Bullet Punch can even kill stuff it's NVE on as long they have been hurt a bit. Superpower is coverage, Bug Bite is to jack berries and get a Technician boost. Pursuit is fun to kill Lati@s with.
This needs swords dance as it is running Superpower. It also then allows it to sweep with Bullet Punch. Protect allows it to get a boosted leftovers recovery to set up.

;385;Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Substitute
- Wish
A Haxrachi set I found after browsing around the RMT section. It trolls.
I just do this. Body Slam -> Subsitute-> Wish -> Iron Head trolling.
Effective, nice and good.
If you want a haxrachi you probably want the standard scarfrachi.
;380;Latias (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SAtk / 176 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psycho Shock (psyshock)
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
My scarf Latias. I prefer this over Latios because of the extra bulk I get.
I'm running HP Fire because in every sweep, Ferrothorn comes in. I hate Ferrothorn. I have Psycho Shock because it's fun to troll Blissey.
Draco Metor is for anything, Tbolt for coverage/Thundurus.

;230;Kingdra (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Iron Head
I got this idea from a RMT in this sub fourm, beacuse, this IS my anti-rain. (drizzle + swift swimON ONE TEAM is banned) Outspeed anything they have in rain, DD, Outrage. DD is to boost stats, Outrage...is to kill. Hydro Pump is because of the rain boost I get, and Return is a filler.
Iron Head deals with ices that would counter you. This set also makes it 'pure'. The EVs needed changing as well
Hope this helps! I also noticed it might need a few more bulkies.

Nice team, it cover each other weaknesses. I use that MixApe set too! You could try a CalmMind Latias, she's vey good deffensive. Also, for Kingdra why return? switch it for HP fire or Ice Beam

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
Barbeller said most of what I was going to say, but I have one more thing:

Give Jirachi 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe, which will allow it to outrun max-speed Hydreigon.