• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Girl on the Serebii Block

iWish10

Hello I'm iWish (10 because someone has the username already). Anyway I've joined this forums because I've been coming on here to look at the pokemon walkthroughs and things I've missed. Its been about since last year when I saw this website so I guessed its about time I join this site. To make friends and stuff.

One thing I have problem understanding is EVs

The first pokemon trainer game I have ever played was Pokemon Silver...uh since 2004. I've playing the pokemon trainer series ever since and lovin it :D

Jabbascript

Arceus' Mouthpeice
Haha, it's referred to as "pokemon", not "pokemon trainer". :p

Welcome to the forums, Iwish. There are plenty of guides on EVs, I'm sure someone can link you to one.

iWish10

Thanks for the welcome! Lolz I typed that b/c I thought some people wouldn't know which games I was talking about ;]

Mawile412

Problem
then you'll be happy to get SoulSilver this year! :D welcome

iWish10

I just read some where they make badges and other stuff. So is this where people make up diff types of gyms so ppl can battle them like you do in the game?

iWish10

lolz Mawile412 yes I am waiting! My bro is getting HeartGold and I'll get the other one ^^

Ha yeah it'll bring back old memories from before. The music and Whitney (ugh her and the Miltank killed me lolz)

Olivia1928

Welcome, iwish! I'm Olivia!
We're all looking foward to Heartgold and Soulsilver
(I've been waiting for like two years!) My brother is getting Heartgold and I'm stuck with Soulsilver, just like you.

Xx Flare xX

Hello I'm iWish (10 because someone has the username already). Anyway I've joined this forums because I've been coming on here to look at the pokemon walkthroughs and things I've missed. Its been about since last year when I saw this website so I guessed its about time I join this site. To make friends and stuff.

One thing I have problem understanding is EVs

The first pokemon trainer game I have ever played was Pokemon Silver...uh since 2004. I've playing the pokemon trainer series ever since and lovin it :D

I don't understand them either ;) or IV's.

Welcome to the Serebii forums, hope you have an enjoyable stay (^.^)
(and Pokemon Silver? that brings back memories:p)

iWish10

I don't understand them either ;) or IV's.

Welcome to the Serebii forums, hope you have an enjoyable stay (^.^)
(and Pokemon Silver? that brings back memories:p)

lolz well i mean pokemon soul silver will bring back memories when it comes out :D

Thanks for welcomes!^^

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Welcome enjoy and...well um dont forget 2 read the rulez.
About iv and evs there are plenty of tutorial around and even a tutor program 4 competitive battling, but take it easy we dont want to scare u, its not mandatory 2 use em. Any doubt or anything do not doubt to pm me or leave a vm. enjoy the forums.

Arceusfanatic

AuraCrystal
Hello Iwish. I'm Arceus, and I'm new here aswell. I'm excited about HG/SS. I'll probably get SS because I like Lugia more than Ho-oh.

Nice to meet you.

And what do you think of Zoroark and Zorua?

Arceusfanatic

AuraCrystal
Hello Iwish. I'm Arceus, and I'm new here aswell. I'm excited about HG/SS. I'll probably get SS because I like Lugia more than Ho-oh.

Nice to meet you.

And what do you think of Zoroark and Zorua?

cyotekid

poke battle anyone?
hey everyone that reads this come to my homepage and illl properly greet you