• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Girl

Hi guys. :)

Growing up, I never believed in Snow White and her promises of true love, rather, I looked to apples made of glass and snow and their captivating enchants. Though I'd never eat a poison ones, it ruins the sharp taste. Very distinct.

I have an ongoing love affair with the Pokemon series in general. I play the games on and off, till I lose interest, and builds up again awhile later. Like an addiction, though not like should check myself into rehab for.

Right now, I'm actually working on my team. I'm having trouble deciding whether I shall put in a Wailord or a Blissey. While both have immensely unfavorable defenses, they have high HP to compensate.

It's sort of like a Cinderella complex. I just don't know what to do.

I like Wailord, he's fat, and cute, and no one really uses him.

Then there's Blissey, she's like my sister if I was anatomically different than a human and like 15 dress sizes larger.

Maybe I should handle this in a Mulan way, or was it Madame Butterfly? The whole, Seppuku, for my honor!

I'm not as weird I seem. I would think. I would hope.

And I'd say something along the lines of Team Jacob to conclude my entrance here, but I don't want to be...masticated.

So I'll say Team Milotic (I really don't know why I continue to go on)

I've always loved Milotic. The whole background of it is fantasy---the transition from the ugly duckling, to Aphrodite.

Much preferable than that horrendous looking Magikarp to Gyrados. Much more poetic. Much more pretty. Much more preferable. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

The shiny one looks hideous though, like a...Nazi. A vaguely androgynous Nazi.

And Fantina is the best.

That is all.

Nice to meet you.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
I have an ongoing love affair with the Pokemon series in general. I play the games on and off, till I lose interest, and builds up again awhile later. Like an addiction, though not like should check myself into rehab for.

Haha i feel the same way with the games even though i pay it competitively.

Welcome to the forums NEW GIRL enjoy your time i know you'll find a lot to talk about the anime here.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Welcome to Serebii!My sister at the moment is watching mulan2 right at the moment so yeah.I look forward to the day we meet at the field of battle!

For me to get inspired, I watch the movies. Personally, they're like...the next Beowulf compared to the show. Extreme exaggeration. But there's a lot more action, a deeper plot, and...pretty lights. They always have pretty things, pretty scenes, pretty emotions, and pretty little Pokemon whose powers have galactic implications.

Andy787

Love the username you've picked when you joined here. Imho - your one of the only users on here that cab pick such a unique name <3

And welcome aboard the forums!! Please make yourself at home here and get to know all the friendly members on this here fabulous website!! And I must say... is that poetry your using? Quite good (even though I ain't a fan of it :().

If your having trouble deciding wether to get a Wailord or a Blissey, have you ever thought of getting both in your squad? Unless you've already got a good water type in your squad.... no harm in getting both kinds of pokémons you love to bits right? Either way - it's entirely up to you :)

I loved Mulan, Mulan 2 was a little desperate to me, you know. I mean in the first one, she was at least playing hard to get.

Then in the second, she throws herself all over this Chinese guy.

Another, exaggeration.

But my favorite Disney pairing for a couple would have to be Captain Jack Sparrow, and Ursula from the Little Mermaid. He looks like he needs some octopus love.

Though not Kracken category.

Why thank you Andy. Your name is pretty too, it's reminds of this place I used to go to till I realized I hated there food and there ever apparent hat symbol that was an allusion to the deep south and I was like, "This isn't Starbucks."

But still, it's a pretty name.

As for the Pokemon, I have a very select team. Things are specific, down to the gender, down to the place of birth! By birth, I mean hatching. I plan it all out, so my Pokemon will be even more pretty.

Because in a world where everything is ugly and pixelated, being pretty cuts deep.

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
hi! read the rules and have fun.i would go with blissey than wailord but its your choice.

You are so right. Blissey can heal itself with those eggs it carries like a Kangaroo, thus making me feel like I'm in the outback, and that, to an extent, makes me an Australian.

But Wailord. Oh, that ultra cute stuffed animal I would just love to cuddle up with. Ohhh. Such a hard choice.

I want them both, but there's only room for one. Why does it have to be this hard?

I want my tubbies on my team.

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
what are the rest of your team?

Well right now, it's still in the planning stages.

But,

1. Milotic (Modest Nature, though I might go with some more favorable to Sp. Def)
2. Dragonite (Brave, I think. That's the one with high attack...I hope?)
3. Ampharos (Not sure what nature yet, but I like him. He's cute, no really utilizes him, and he has such fantastic abilities and TM sets, and did I mention he's cuter than a British styled Hello Kitty?)

The other 4 are still undetermined. Though I'm thinking about a Tangrowth.

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
then just add both wailord and blissey.tangrowth is good for its defense i think