• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Gym in Vermillion City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konja7

In Episode 3, we see a new gym under construction in Vermillion City.

Do you think this Gym will be important in the future?

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Maybe? Tbh it looked like the Gyms in Pokemon Go to me.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
In Episode 3, we see a new gym under construction in Vermillion City.

Do you think this Gym will be important in the future?
It might retcon back to classic gym next gen or so

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Will that gym replace Surge's gym or it will be second gym in Vermillion?
Anyway I think that gym is made for Dynamax. Gyms in Galar are made specifically for Dynamax, so I think that's one step towards Galar gyms in other regions where every region has at least 1 Dynamax gym( Galar has 8).

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Don't forget Raid Battles are canon in this series, and in Go they are inside Gyms
It would be great to use it for Dynamax though

Konja7

Aren't there Raid Battles in SH/SW? With Dyna/Giga Pokemon?

Well, the Raid Battle we see in Episode 2 is more similar to Raid Battles in Pokemon Go (many trainers against a Legendary).

Max Raid Battle in SW/SH only have 4 trainers to battle a Dyna/Giga Pokemon in the Wild Area.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Well, the Raid Battle we see in Episode 2 is more similar to Raid Battles in Pokemon Go (many trainers against a Legendary).

Max Raid Battle in SW/SH use only 4 people to battle a Dyna/Giga in the Wild Area.
I see, good thing I never played/dislike Pokemon Go, so I don't know what it was( overrated thing Pokemon Go), I hope more raid battles are like in SH/SW than in Go. Anime can remove rules of Dyna/Giga Pokemon only in Wild Area. Hopefully we do see Giga/Dyna raid in other regions and hopefully Ash catches Giga/Dyna Pokemon. Oh and I hope if Ash catches Giga, I hope it's not Pikachu but new Pokemon he catches, like Corvinight.

Status
Not open for further replies.