• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Kissshipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Welcome Kissshipping fans. This is a new version of Kissshipping Discussion, the thread that dedicated to the love between Ash,and Melody; Satoshi,and Furura. Since the old one was closed because it was 30 days old, I happens that I developed the new one. Just want to let you know that I'm sorry for my action on the previous thread. For now on, we all going to be equal. If you want to talk about Kissshipping, you have come to the right place. This is where we can talk,and share the topics,pics,fics,and anything else that has something to do with kissshipping.;032; ;032; This is going to be spam-proof.

Please be honest.

Rules

1)No bashing.
2)Don't insult any shipping(especially Kissshipping).
3)No hentai.
4)Stay focus on the topics.
5)Have fun.

We just started,shall we? Here's the very first one.

When you watched PKMN 2000, what do you think of their relationship?

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Here's mine, I think their relationship is very clear that Melody has a crush on Ashy while he admires her from slightly afar. However they were getting close on Shamouti Island.

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
My opinion about why she acted a bit excessively is that Melody probably wanted to see Misty's reaction. And I think it's obvious from Ash's lack of complaint that he liked it... so three birds were killed with a single stone.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Sounds interesting. Let's move on into the new topic, shall we?

During New Year's Eve, what do you think that Ash,and Melody would do?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Watch fireworks on Shamouti Island.

I like that! Seijiro Manfune that is so very thoughtful. Now here's mine.

During New Year's Eve, what do you think that Ash,and Melody would do?

I think that Ashy,and Mel would spend time together by going out.

What do you think of it?

ottermi619

Pretty Molly... <3
sneak in

Seijiro Mafuné said:
Fun. Wonder if she'd get a new bikini especially for the day?
*snickering* Maybe Melody will run and hide if Misty somehow finds Ash just to tell him Happy New Year *rollin*

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Hmm. It's appears that Melody wanted to surprise Ashy that he going to throw up if he sees her in her new bikini? Once that Ashy-boy sees the sexy Melody for a day, he'll be drooling for her looks.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Throw up? That's... weird.

As a different topic, what do you guys think they'd give each other on a special day?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
My bad!

Seijiro Mafuné said:
Throw up? That's... weird.

As a different topic, what do you guys think they'd give each other on a special day?

Sorry, I meant that Melody wanted to surprise Ash that he will be blushing.

what do you guys think they'd give each other on a special day?

I think that Ash,and Melody were going to give each other a kiss on the special day. Isn't that romantic enough?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Question

ottermi619 said:
Suuuuuuuuure! Why not?

What do you mean why not? I just making sure that romantic scene is indeed correct.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I see what you mean. Now.. let's move on into the next topic.

If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, what would you do about it?
(Imagne that you're in the anime of pokemon,try to make an example.)

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Probably pull them out of the way.

Oh, you meant if someone was trying to mess it up, like Evil!Misty? Well, probably'd show her why you don't mess with love.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Probably pull them out of the way.

Oh, you meant if someone was trying to mess it up, like Evil!Misty? Well, probably'd show her why you don't mess with love.

Interesting. Here's mine.

If anyone stands in their way of love, I would probably drag them away.

Example:

Imagine me that I was in the anime of PKMN. I happen to enter Ash's party group. Having me to hanging out with Ashy,and friends to help out through their problems. Suddenly, a girl that came from Shamouti Island that he,and Misty remembered came by. She have introduce herself as Melody. And Ashy seems to remember the last time that he met her. He even greet her as Melody hugs him. Seems like May was surprised that girl knows him. Little did Ashy know was that May,Max,and Brock doesn't know her. Ashy tells the story about he met her at Shamouti Island on the last time in a couple of years ago. The gang,and I were amazed after Ashy told us about what happened in the Orange Islands. Max was very surpirsed that Ashy saw Lugia in the Orange Island,and saved the world from destruction because he was the "Chosen One." Of course that Ash,Max,and I were talking about the events that were occured before. I was quite pleased that Melody,and Ashy got along well. Then Melody obviously teases May about liking him. But May says that May likes him as a friend. Melody requested May to try not to get jealous,and she understand. After that, Melody asks Ashy if he wants to have a walk with her. Of course that Brock starts to flirt with her that I getting annoyed. I was about to pull his ear, but Max got to him before I did. When Melody asked Ash to have a walk with her, then he probably say "If that's what you want me to, then sure." Melody requested him that he should walk with her,and then he decided to. Then Melody was pleased that he made the decision. I was very happy that Ash,and Melody get to spend time together. Max even got amazed that he gets to have a date. May,and Brock were crying happily. Before Ash,and Melody begin to walk together, a gym leader named Misty blocking their way.

Melody: Long time no see Misty. Did you work it out with Ashy-boy?

Misty: No. Not yet!! And where do you think you're going?!

Melody: Since you,and Ash didn't work out, we decided to have a little walk.

Misty: Well there's absolutely no way that you and Ash can easily work it out!!

Ash: Whaa?

Shego: (draging Misty away by pulling her ear) Come on Waterflower. You,and I are going to have a bond at the consuelor's office to help you control your temper.

Misty: (grunts) Not the ear!

Ash: (sweatdrops)

May: (scared) Whoa! I never seen Shego do something brutal like that before.

Max: The guy got style.

Brock: Great. Now that Misty know what it's feel like when it's comes to that.

Melody: (giggles) Now where were we? Oh yes, let's going Ashy-boy.

Ash: Okay Melody. Let's go.

Melody: (happily respected)

Shego: (Happily proud that I want to cry)

And that's will I do to defend Kissshipping.

What do you think of it? Hope that I didn't bash anyone.

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
ottermi619 said:
T'is just a remark yous know

I see what you mean. My mistake. But what do you think of the topic that I came up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.