• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Kissshipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Heh, cool.

My turn, then... where do you think Ash and Melody would want to raise their kids?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Heh, cool.

My turn, then... where do you think Ash and Melody would want to raise their kids?

Seijiro Mafune. That's the coolest topic that you ever came up with. I think that Ash,and Melody would raise their kids in the new region. What do you think of it?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
All right then. Here's the next one.

For the first Kissshipping episode, what would you name that will be entitled?

Last edited:

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Shego said:
All right then. Here's the next one.

For the first Kissshipping episode, what would you name that will be entitled?

I here's what I thought of:

*Episode title BGM plays*
Ash: From Shamouti With Love

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Darkliger said:
I here's what I thought of:

*Episode title BGM plays*
Ash: From Shamouti With Love

That's good. How about this title of the first Kissshipping episode?

Title episode:"Ash meet his match" What do you think of this title?;231;

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Wasn't there something similar?

Oh well. Maybe something like 'Song of the Heart' or so.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Wasn't there something similar?

Oh well. Maybe something like 'Song of the Heart' or so.

"Song of the Heart", huh? I like that title!!^_^.

This title reminds us of the Kissshipping moments like there's Love, Shamouti Style. It express us that the heart of Ashy beeping toward Melody sings the song that outta have him hook,line,and sinker. Don't you think so?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Yeah, in a way.

Next topic: How many kids would they have, and which should be their genders?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Yeah, in a way.

Next topic: How many kids would they have, and which should be their genders?

I bet that Ash,and Melody have two kids. One is a boy,and the other is a girl. If that happens, then Ashy,and Mel should raise their children if they work together. ^_^ Wouldn't you say so?

Here's the next one.

If Ash,and Melody go out on a date, what do you think that Delia(Ash's mother) will say about that?

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
She'll probably be happy that her son is growing up and going out with girls.

That's the very great suggestion, Seijiro Mafune. I'm SO impressed. Delia always been happy for her son maturing. She must be very lucky to have a wonderful son like Ashy-boy. One thing for sure is that Macy's definitely not going to be happy.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Eh, that opens another question: who would be the best supporter of their relation?

Well, in my opinion. I think that Richie,Carol and Gary would be the best supporters of their relationship. After what Ash done something for them,and became the best of friends, Richie,Carol,and Gary will return the favor. What do you think of this?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Sounds interesting.

Thank you^_^. Richie,Gary,and Carol would great honored to support this shipping. Now who do you think will be the best supporter(s) for this shipping?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Maybe Duplica, Brock (who'd be crying, but I doubt he'd do anything against them), and those people at the island.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Maybe Duplica, Brock (who'd be crying, but I doubt he'd do anything against them), and those people at the island.

That will be great!! I love to see Brock crying. Now here's the next one.

(I know that Ash's mother was happy that her son had maturing himself lately)

When Delia told Misty,May,Brock,Max,and Tracey that Ash,and Melody went on a date, what do you think that these 5 will say about it?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Misty might get angry. May might be angry, but she might be confused as to why Ash didn't even show an interest on her, despite knowing her more (if we assume that's at the start of their relationship). Brock will act like whenever anyone says 'Prof. Ivy' close to him, only bawling a lot more. Max might think he's turning into Brock II. Tracey might be the only one really happy.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Misty might get angry. May might be angry, but she might be confused as to why Ash didn't even show an interest on her, despite knowing her more (if we assume that's at the start of their relationship). Brock will act like whenever anyone says 'Prof. Ivy' close to him, only bawling a lot more. Max might think he's turning into Brock II. Tracey might be the only one really happy.

Oh.. I see. Tracey must be proud for Ashy to enter the relationship with Melody. If I been told by Delia due to that fact, I wanna cry in happinesss.

What do you mean by Max turning into Brock 2?

Okay... that's interesting funny^_^. But I meant to ask you what do Misty,and May will say about Kissshipping after Delia told them in quotes,or words.

Status
Not open for further replies.