• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Kissshipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Max? I meant he'd go all "Oh noes Ash's turning into Brock!!!".

Misty, well... "I can't believe this! She's trying to ste-I mean, seduce Ash! Doesn't she have any shame?"

May... "How come Ash's been travelling with me for years and showed no attention, yet when he meets this girl for, what, the second time, he's head over heels for her? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" (Cue breakdown.)

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Max? I meant he'd go all "Oh noes Ash's turning into Brock!!!".

Misty, well... "I can't believe this! She's trying to ste-I mean, seduce Ash! Doesn't she have any shame?"

May... "How come Ash's been travelling with me for years and showed no attention, yet when he meets this girl for, what, the second time, he's head over heels for her? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" (Cue breakdown.)

Oh... I see. So Misty,and May express their jealousy over Melody when Delia told them. AMAZING!!

Here's mine.

Tracey: Oh (happily crying)!! This is perfect!! This is wonderful!! I gotta sketch this.

Max: (surprised) Wow!! I can't believe that Ash had a date with that Melody girl!! Sounds like he got the charm, don't he Brock?

Brock: (crying) Oh this one of the romantic scene I even seen.

May: You got to be kidding!! He can't get a date, he belongs to me!!!

Max: Whoa May!! I didn't know that you like Ash that much.(May blushes)

Misty: This is impossible!! Ash having a date with Melody?!! It's not right!!!

What do you think of that?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I agree with you.

Seijiro Mafuné said:
Pretty nice. I like May getting confused better, though.

Yeah. Me too. I like that part too. Let's move into the next one, shall we?

In your opinion, if Gary founds out about Kissshipping, what do you think that he'll say about it?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
That's cool. Now here's mine.

In your opinion, if Gary founds out about Kissshipping, what do you think that he'll say about it?

Gary: Uh oh... looks like a certain someone got a rival.

What do you think of it?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Shego said:
That's cool. Now here's mine.

Gary: Uh oh... looks like a certain someone got a rival.

What do you think of it?

If that 'certain someone' is Misty, then... ooh boy.

How 'bout this?

Ash and Melody are looking at some of Ash's Pokemon at Prof. Oak's lab, when Gary walks up to them.

Gary: Yo Ash! (thinking) Huh?? Who's she?

Ash: Hey Gary! Say, have you met my girlfriend, Melody?

Melody: Hi!

Gary: WHAT!!!! You have a girlfriend?!?!?

Melody: (giggles) That's right.

Gary starts stomping around and swearing up a storm.

Melody: What's wrong with him?

Ash: (snickering) He's mad 'cause I found a girl before him. (thinking) Victory is sweet!

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Who could be the best man?

The best man? Probably Richie.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Darkliger said:
If that 'certain someone' is Misty, then... ooh boy.

How 'bout this?

Ash and Melody are looking at some of Ash's Pokemon at Prof. Oak's lab, when Gary walks up to them.

Gary: Yo Ash! (thinking) Huh?? Who's she?

Ash: Hey Gary! Say, have you met my girlfriend, Melody?

Melody: Hi!

Gary: WHAT!!!! You have a girlfriend?!?!?

Melody: (giggles) That's right.

Gary starts stomping around and swearing up a storm.

Melody: What's wrong with him?

Ash: (snickering) He's mad 'cause I found a girl before him. (thinking) Victory is sweet!

That's good. But don't forget that Ash,and Gary aren't rivals anyone. When Ashy defeated Gary in the Johto League, these two decided to become friends,and Gary decided to become a researcher.

I decided that Richie could be a best man for this shipping. The twins were absolutely good friends. That's one of the reason why I support Leagueshipping.

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Oy. Maybe Tracey could, too.

Which moment in the movie is the best to talk about their love, other than the kiss?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Oy. Maybe Tracey could, too.

Which moment in the movie is the best to talk about their love, other than the kiss?

Easy. Ash,and Melody making out with each other by dueling together in the Tag Battle against Team Rocket,or Oscar,and Andrew. What do think of this moment?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Um, I meant moments that did happen in the movie.

My bad. The moments that I think about their love is that first in the festival Melody flirting with Ashy after he was surprised by her performance. She also winked at him. Then when Melody plays that special flute to summon Lugia, Ashy was amazed by that scenery. Proving that they do get along as well.

What do you think of these moments?

Here's the new topic.

If you write the first Kissshipping fic, what it will be like?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
She didn't use the flute to summon Lugia, but to reveive it.
Despite the very strong impulse, I will not argue this stupid idea.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
He wasn't dead yet. Just in the path to death.

Of course. In the movie, Melody use the flute again to reawake after Ash put the pieces together in the shrine. During that time, Ash had admired her performance in the islands. Isn't that right?

She didn't use the flute to summon Lugia, but to reveive it.
Despite the very strong impulse, I will not argue this stupid idea.

You're right, she didn't use the flute to summon Lugia, she use it to restore his strgenth. Let's focus on the topics, shall we?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
All right then, here's mine.

If you write the first Kissshipping fic, what it will be like?

If I write the first Kissshipping fic, it will be like the romantic moments of Ash,and Melody. Of course that it will had a couple of catfights because of Misty,Macy,May,and Latias/Bianca. The next thing is that Ash,and Melody will have a tag battle against Team Rocket(either Jessie,and James,or Butch,and Cassidy). Then they share another romantic moments together. What do you think of it?

Next Topic: If Melody meets another girl beside Misty that had a crush on Ashy-boy, what do you think that she will do to prevent her?

Status
Not open for further replies.