• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Kissshipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Funky.

As for the topic, I see her entering arguments with the other girl(s).

All right, that was a good opinion. Here's mine If Melody meet the other girl beside Misty like Macy for example that has a crush on Ash, she would probably going to have a catfight with her. What do you think of this opinion of this topic?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Shego said:
All right, that was a good opinion. Here's mine If Melody meet the other girl beside Misty like Macy for example that has a crush on Ash, she would probably going to have a catfight with her. What do you think of this opinion of this topic?

Hmm...

While I don't think Melody is the time who would get into a catfight - for Ash, she probably would do anything! ^_^

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Darkliger said:
Hmm...

While I don't think Melody is the time who would get into a catfight - for Ash, she probably would do anything! ^_^

You're right about that Darkliger. Melody seems to be mature enough to avoid the fight.

Now it's your turn to make a topic.

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Shego said:
You're right about that Darkliger. Melody seems to be mature enough to avoid the fight.

Now it's your turn to make a topic.

Dang, you put me on the spot, man... Okay:

If Melody had been the one who had saved Ash when he was drowning, instead of Misty, what would she have said before and after it happened?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Darkliger said:
Dang, you put me on the spot, man... Okay:

If Melody had been the one who had saved Ash when he was drowning, instead of Misty, what would she have said before and after it happened?

Before Melody: "Ash, stop no....!!"
After Melody: (When Ash got up)"Ashy....(hug him tightly)I thought I might never see you again!"

How that's sound?

Last edited:

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Coool!!

Seijiro Mafuné said:
Cool. My turn now...

Who should Ash and Melody invite to their marriage?

I'm very glad that you ask that. Ash,and Melody should invite Richie as the best man (since I like Leagueshipping),next it's going to be Carol as the maid of honor,then Ash,and Melody will invite most of their friends to their marriage including Misty,Tracey,Gary,Harrison,Duplica,Delia(Ash's mother),Brock,Pro. Oak,May,Max,Carolline(May's mother),Norman(May's dad),Pro. Birch,and the others as well. How that's sound?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Okay then. Here's the new one.

During on Valentine's day, what do you think that Ash going to give melody for that day?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
During Valentine's day, what do you think that Ash is going to give melody for that day?

Hmm... I was thinking Ash could make for Melody either a seashell bracelet or a pearl necklace. That could be done if they were on Shamuti Island.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I couldn't make a better suggestion than you have Darkliger. Cause on Shamouti Island, Ash willing to make Melody happy after she sees him. I really like that determined Ashy. And that's a good one.

Here's another one.

After Ash give Melody one of the gifts that he made on Valentine's day, what do you think that Melody going to say about it?

AdvancedK9

SHOOP DA WOOP!!!
aint there another kissshipping bianca from pokemon heroes also kissed ash but there may be a war beond my emaginagion fighting over ash girls can get scary i bet on may

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
mayash said:
aint there another kissshipping bianca from pokemon heroes also kissed ash but there may be a war beond my emaginagion fighting over ash girls can get scary i bet on may

It's true that Bianca/Latias kissed Ash like Melody did, but you're talking about altoshipping - kissshipping is only reffering to Ash x Melody.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
This is Ash,and Melody thread.

mayash said:

I'm afraid that Kissshipping known as Ash x Melody's relationship. But you're right about that, there will be a love battle between Melody,Macy,May,Misty,Latias/Bianca,Casey,and Whitney because Ash is the only one that haven't got a date yet while everyone else does. During in that process due to their crushing on him. But now the romantic battle must come to an end.

Last edited:

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Shego said:
I'm afraid that Kissshipping known as Ash x Melody's relationship. But you're right about that, there will be a love battle between Melody,Macy,May,Misty,Latias/Bianca,Casey,and Whitney because Ash is the only one that haven't got a date yet while everyone else does. During in that process due to their crushing on him. But now the romantic battle must come to an end.

Well, unless the official animators actually end the season with Ash showing affection to May, or thinking about Misty or other girl, then the relationship war will continue.

In the meantime, Blackhammer of Fanfiction.net wrote an awesome Kissshipping fic called "He Has Returned".

Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2730105/1/

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Darkliger said:
Well, unless the official animators actually end the season with Ash showing affection to May, or thinking about Misty or other girl, then the relationship war will continue.

In the meantime, Blackhammer of Fanfiction.net wrote an awesome Kissshipping fic called "He Has Returned".

Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2730105/1/

I read that kissshipping fic just one week ago,and it was good. We got to do something guys. Time is running out,and the Hoenn Saga is about to end as soon as May,and Ash competing in the big leagues such as the Grand Festival,and the Hoenn League.

Here's the new topic.

When Ash saw Misty dating with someone else,and feel devastated, what do you think that Melody could do?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
That's the good one. Here's mine.

When Ash saw Misty kissing someone else, he'll be running crying in devastation with a little anger. Little did Ash know is that Melody saw the whole thing,and seeing Ash running in tears. Ash,and pikachu talk about what happened, just about Ash telling pikachu to avoid flirting with anyone, Melody came by to solve his problem. Ash,and Melody talking about what happened. Ash starting to realize that love doesn't happen to be that way like what happened. Just about Ash getting happy, Team Rocket butt in to steal pikachu, Ash is going to battle them, but Melody decided to battle Team Rocket with Ash by call out Gardevoir. Gardevoir uses confusion to control TR to release pikachu. After that rescue, Team Rocket is wide open for an attack. Ash,and pikachu knows what to do while Melody's Gardevoir uses a powerful psychic attack to blast TR out of the sky.

Next that Ash thanking Melody to solve his problem,and like the way that he,and Melody work together in the tag battle. Melody starting to blush, and saying "No problem Ashy",giving him some tips about love. Melody showing him by hugging him tight. Pikachu happy for Ashy to smile again,and Ash feeling glad that he was with Melody.

How that's sound?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.