1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The new Kissshipping Discussion

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Shego, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkliger

Darkliger The Shadow Elite

That sounds really good. To be honest, I can't think of a good scenario myself, at least, not right now.

2. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Okay then. I'll be waiting for you, Darkliger. Whenever you're ready, I'll be there.

[IMG139]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/Ashand-Melody-4.jpg[/IMG139]

This is one of the Kissshipping pic that I made. I can reply more of them if you want.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  3. Darkliger

When Ash saw Misty dating with someone else,and feel devastated, what do you think that Melody could do?

Okay, I came up with a scenario. Here goes:

Ash and Pikachu return home from Hoenn; and Ash is excited to and see his family and Pokemon again, while Pikachu is ready to get his hands on a bottle of ketchup. He is also excited to be able see Misty again. However, when he does see her, he finds her dating someone else, and he recognizes the other person as Tracey. When the boy see this, he runs away devastated. Later on, Ash thinks about the adventures hes had with Misty... and Tracey, and begins to accept their relationship, but is still saddened from the fact. He thinks about the many friends he has made over the years, when he begins to think about Melody and wonders how she's doing...

A week later, on the beach of Shamuti Island, Melody is having a conversation with a Marill that she caught. Melody is thinking about Ash and how much she misses him. The little aqua mouse tries to comfort her friend and trainer, but with little success. Not knowing what else to do, she (Marill) looks back out toward the ocean. After a few minutes of silence, Marill spots something coming across the water towards the island. She sees what appears to be a boy, accompanied by a very handsome Pikachu, riding on a Snorlax. Remembering that her trainer metioned a Pikachu in her memories of Ash, she tells Melody that she sees Ash coming their way.

A moment later, after a bumpy ride on his Pokemon, Ash and Pikachu land on the island. Ash - who has grown taller since he left the island - is immediately greeted by a hug from Melody, which catches Ash him off guard. Ash and Melody catch up on old times, while Pikachu introduces himself to Marill, who quickly falls head over heels for the the yellow rodent.

As time passes, Ash tells Melody about the incident in Pallet Town during his return. Melody comforts and tells him that there is someone for everyone, even him. Ash asks, "Who?", and Melody answers, "Me." After a moment of gazing into each other's eyes, Ash and Melody kiss, much to the delight of Pikachu and Marill who are holding hands.

4. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

^_^That is the most not only beautiful, also dramatic,and romantic as well. Although, I like Ash running in tears with devastated feelings part (Just like Kelly Clarkson did in the music video with the song called "Behind these Hazel Eyes."), your scenario is better than mine.(crying in happiness)^_^

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  5. Darkliger

Heh heh. It seemed everything just came down when I started writing. Sometimes, I don't know how I do it. But I thought I would throw in a little Pikachu x Marill too.

6. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Ash's pikachu,and Melody's Marill part sounds a great idea. I'm so impressed.

Here comes the new topic:

[IMG139]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Prima.jpg[/IMG139]

If Prima(one of the Elite Four) saw Ash,and Melody making out for each other including their pokemon, what do you think that she'll say,or do about it?

You know what she said due her first appearance in the Orange Islands, humans,and pokemon are alike.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  7. Darkliger

That's a very good question! I'm not sure how Prima would react.

I guess she would comment on how their Pokemon (I presume you're still talking about Pikachu and Marill from my last comment) have imitated Ash and Melody in how they display their love toward each other.

As regards Ash and Melody, I guess she would commend Ash on how much he's grown all around, and that he made a good choice on getting together with the cool-headed Melody.

8. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

So what saying is that Prima would probably be surprised by Ash's maturity when he develop a relationship with Melody. Ashy had grown so much since the last time Prima saw him in the Orange Islands. Don't you think?

9. Darkliger

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying.

10. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Just as I thought, Ash had come a long way since the beginning of the series of pokemon. Everyone seems to have their love life including Misty,Brock,Gary,and Tracey. Now it's Ash's turn to experience love like he never felt before in his whole life.

Now let gets back to Ash,and Melody, can we? I believe it's your turn to pick a topic.

11. Darkliger

Sorry I took so long to update, but here's the next topic:

If Ash and Melody got married, what would their kids look like, and what would be their names?

12. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

It's all right Darkliger. As long we can stick together. Now then, if Ash,and Melody got married, their children would named as June Ketchum,and Zane Ketchum.

June Ketchum have black hair, blue eyes like Melody's, trainer's shirt in purple, indigo jeans, the little equipments on herself like May,or Brenden for example,violet bracklet,and purple sneakers.

Zane Ketchum, he have a short hair during the years as a child. In the teen,and mature days, he going to have a long brown haired just the good looking guys. His eyes looks like Ashy's and the same marks that under his eyes. Denim shirt with the white long jacket(like Kaiba's current clothing), the Altomare necklece, cornflower pants,and black shoes.

What do you think of them?

Here's the new one.

What can we do to get Melody back in order for Kissshipping to happen?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  13. Darkliger

I think that's a cool response, but I'm worried I'm the only one who thinks that (if you know what I mean... :()

14. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/Ashand-Melody-love.gif

You mean Seto Kaiba? That clothing of his is very spectular that I love it. If you don't mind I'm saying. Now I got the Kissshipping pic us for Kissshippers. This one is made up by my own hands.

What do you think of it?

15. Darkliger

That's really cute. ^_^ You should draw more. What I meant was that we're the only who post in this thread. I'm worried.

16. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Oh... but I already drew some,and I'll show you right now.

[IMG139]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/Ashand-Melody.gif[/IMG139]

My friend Andre Luiz showed,or gave me this pic as well.

[IMG139]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/AAMELL.jpg[/IMG139]

I already thanked him by sending those pics that I made. Maybe we should ask him if he want to join in. Sounds a good idea?

17. Darkliger

Yes.

*Imitates Dr. Eggman in ShTH* You know they say: the more, the merrier.

18. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

You got that right. And now for the new topic.

When Ash,and Melody getting married, where do you think they would wed?

19. Darkliger

When Ash,and Melody getting married, where do you think they would wed?

Hmm... Pallet Town would be a cool place. All of their friends could be there.

20. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Good choice. Pallet Town would be the great choice for the wedding. After all, since I like leagueshipping, I decided that Richie would be the best man while Carol would be the maid of honor. And now it's your turn to make a topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.