1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The new Kissshipping Discussion

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Shego, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *~Puru-Ryuu~*

*~Puru-Ryuu~* |x|Rebirth|x|

Can I support this Ship??

2. Darkliger

Darkliger The Shadow Elite

If you like it, then you can support. :)

Here's the next topic:

What got you into Kissshipping? How do you think should Kissshipping should occur?

3. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Easy as pie. I got myself into Kissshipping because of Melody,and her actions. As the matter of fact, I like Melody better when she took Misty into school in love,and Ashy-boy likes her as well. I think that Kissshipping will occur when Melody returns,and in the end of the series as well. I wish Mel luck.

Master-Puru XD. You welcome to support Kissshipping as you want.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
  4. Sushi

Sushi unspecified Staff Member Super Mod

If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, what would you do about it?
    Getting involved with relationships between other people is dangerous, I know that XD
    Though, I'd probably try to trick that person in an inconspicuous way so that he/she distances him-/herself from Ash and Melody. I'm not very creative though, so I'd most likely have trouble to think of a trick in the first place ^_^

Edit: Oh shoot, I didn't notice that I was looking at an older page and missed all the new topics after that ^^" Sorry, I'll try to answer them later.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  5. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Sushi: Thanks for the topic. Here's my answer.

If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, I'll drag them away by pulling in the ear. What do you think of it?

6. Crystal Walrein

Crystal Walrein 非常に熱い水晶

If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, I'll drag them away by pulling in the ear. What do you think of it?

It's really up to the two themselves whether they want to go the other road. >=O

7. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Quite interesting Crystal Walrein. But I have a new topic.

If Melody meets someone like Anabel,and figure that she has a crush on Ashy,what do you think that she will do?

8. Crystal Walrein

Crystal Walrein 非常に熱い水晶

Drag Ash away from Anabel. That's assuming that Ash doesn't have much feelings for Anabel, which is the more likely case.

9. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Melody will probably have a catfight with Anabel,and challenge her into the "Love Battle". What do you think of it?

10. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

I really like this ship!Can I join?

She could do the same thing that she did with Misty, like "Oh, you are the new girlfriend? Can I buy a marriage gift?"

And Anabel could says: "This would be too dificult!After all, it's ever dificult to a girl understand when she lose her crush to another girl.Isn't it?"

Melody: "WAI WHA...H-HOW YOU....?"

Anabel: "I'm a mind reader. And you are thinking 'what Ash did see on this fletchested?', aren't you?"

Melody: "Erm..."

Anabel: "At first: don't worry, 'cause Ash's crush is you."

Melody: "EH?! REALLY?!"

Anabel: "Yeah.And second...if you call me 'fletchested' in your mind again, I WILL KICKS YOUR BUTT!!!"

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  11. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Of course you can join in. ^_^I'll be more than happy to welcome you Duque. And your answer to the topic is quite entertaining like when two female gladators clash each other to their fate to see which one deserves a man's heart.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  12. DuquÊ?

Question:

If Ash finds that Melody will get a date with another guy, what do you think he'll do?

Sincerly, I don't mind Ash making a jealousy scene type, but at last, he could search they to have certain that his "friend" don't get her heart hurted...

13. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Well to tell you the truth, I don't think that Ash is a jealous type. But if that happens, then Ash might express his little bit of anger when he sees Mel flirting with another guy. One thing for sure is that nothing comes between Ash,and Melody. Right Duque?

I have a topic.

What Kissshipping fanart do you have in mind? (If you want to bring the fanart here, then feel please to do it.)

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  14. DuquÊ?

15. Darkliger

Darkliger The Shadow Elite

All right!! New fanart! We've been needing those, and there so well-drawn too! I look foward to seeing more Kissshipping art from you!

16. johnnyd2

johnnyd2 UBER FLAMER!

that kissshipping fanart was cute!

ps: Darkliger, check your pms.

17. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Okay. Good work Duque. We need the fanarts to make Kissshipping stronger. I'm impressed.

18. DuquÊ?

Guys, I made some new pics, at fanart section.Take a look!

19. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

Excellent work Duque. We need everything we can to make it happen.

New topic:

When the new annual of Princess Festival has come, what do you think that Melody will do?

20. DuquÊ?

Nothing.Unless that she have became a trainer and going on a journey.After all, Melody don't look a type of girl should do something like this.Even for Ash.Remember she don't like festivals like the one of Shamouti Island.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.