1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The new Kissshipping Discussion

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Shego, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystal-zephyr

crystal-zephyr i feel his pain

I'm suprised i've never noticed something like this and i suport it greatly.

When the new annual of Princess Festival has come, what do you think that Melody will do?

I think she will try to copy the pokemon Ash had back in Pokemon 2000 and will try to make it so she and Misty battle or May if he's with her for that time.

2. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

I know that Melody dislike the festival on Shamouti Island. But when it comes to the new annual of Princess Festival, it's a different story. Perhap that Melody do wherever she can to reach Ashy's heart.

Welcome Crystal-Zephyr. I'm Shego. ^_^I'm happens to be a big support of Kissshipping. It's great to meet you.

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  3. Darkliger

Darkliger The Shadow Elite

When the new annual of Princess Festival has come, what do you think that Melody will do?

I think Melody would play a beautiful song on her flute for Ash - hopefully one that would sort of mesmorize him.

4. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

I already answered the topic. Now we need more supporters,and we need to bring Melody back in order to make kissshipping stronger.

New topic:
    If Melody join Ash on his journey instead of Misty,or May,what do you think she will do first?

5. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

She will give him another "welcome" kiss...^^

6. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

When Melody join Ash on his journey instead of Misty,or May, the first thing she going to do is to cuddle Ashy by holding his arm like a dating girl.

7. Kiori

Kiori ♥Tea for Two♥

Closed because a certain someone decide to broke the rules and post into a thread that's over 30 days old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.