• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Master Sprite Shop

P

pokemonGirl400

Hi guys!! Long time no see ^_^ Sorry for being gone so long, we,ve been liveing in the are old RV so I can't get to a pc all the time. ( Oh how I miss spriteing!) Well that,s all I can do from this pc. talk to you soon I hope!

P.S. Keep up the good work you guys, your doing great!^_^

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I would like some two sprites of Sneasle and Manyula (Sneasle's evolved form)

Thanks!

Fatal

Banned
pokemonGirl400 said:
Hi guys!! Long time no see ^_^ Sorry for being gone so long, we,ve been liveing in the are old RV so I can't get to a pc all the time. ( Oh how I miss spriteing!) Well that,s all I can do from this pc. talk to you soon I hope!

P.S. Keep up the good work you guys, your doing great!^_^

OMG!!!!11 Pokemongirl!!

We seriously miss you... like, really, really miss you. In fact, Riku and I were just talking about you yesterday. Hope you'll be online soon, we've decided to make a new fan comic, the two of us... but just one little problem- overworlds. I'd just about given up all hope about you coming back, but now that you are, even if it's just for a moment, it's like "halleluhja". ^^

Last edited:

~Jirachi Lover~

Jirachi Lover
Could I have an animation (if u can)
Treecko-->Grovyle-->Sceptile/ could u make it look likr they evolve before changing it and white be gone it please
Thanks in advance.

F

FeRaLiGaTr

hello people of the world!
make me lots of sprites so I will be happy