• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Mystic Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I think it would give a fresh appearance for anyone just visiting.

TheGamerKnight999

Ghost Master
Wego said i could have a pokemon because i reached my goal first, which brings me to my question. Are the pokemon still available for pickup???
And if not the oh well :(

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Wego said i could have a pokemon because i reached my goal first, which brings me to my question. Are the pokemon still available for pickup???
And if not the oh well :(

I still have them you never pm me that you are ready to receive it if I remember correctly I was offering Darkrai or the shiny Y mascot as the choices. Which one do you want just pm me.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I know you guys already noticed that the new starters final evolutions belong to our club theme seeing as they are ghost dark and fairy I'm loving this gen we have so many people that are mystic types I'm getting too happy man I can't wait until the 18th. This gen will be our day I see it now so many new Pokemon we should have a tournament when it down welcoming the new mystic Pokemon are you guys getting excited. XD

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ohhhh man... Decidueye is quickly becoming one of my favorite ghost-types. Like seriously, it's two of my favorite things/aesthetics combined into one: archery and owls! I'm too hyped for these games now. ;w;

Also liking the island guardians, too. owo Especially Tapu Lele and Tapu Fini, in particular.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
A grouping of all the new Mystics.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
A grouping of all the new Mystics.

Cool how will we fit them all on the banner if you have idea on how it will look if you don't mind going to one of the art shops on the fourm and see which banner design will fit your idea perfectly.

Also nice too see you Alatar VGC new.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I ended up with Mimikyu, Crowley's final evolution, Salazzle, Aquanid, and Mudsdale on my play trough.

I was really impressed with Mimikyu.
It took a couple of Z moves without any damage thanks to Disguise.
Disguise was restored if no other damage was taken when it returned to the box.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I'm guessing everyone got the chance to play Sun and Moon what is you guys favorite mystic Pokemon from the game I can't lie I'm favorite mystic is Ribombee I named my female one WeButtercup.

Also what should the new banner of the club should have in it?

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Hard decision...
Decided, Riombee and Mimikyu.

I haven't played with Oranguru . I have seen some videos of it. It looks really interesting.
I'll have to get to know it better.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm guessing everyone got the chance to play Sun and Moon what is you guys favorite mystic Pokemon from the game I can't lie I'm favorite mystic is Ribombee I named my female one WeButtercup.
For me, my favorite mystic from Gen 7 is a toss up between Decidueye and Lunala. xD
Other mystics I like are defintiely Tapu Lele and Tapu Fini. And I also find Cosmog adorable~ <3

Even if it's useless in battle, can't deny this cosmic fluff of cuteness. xP
tumblr_inline_ogm21fFUqb1s7j9u1_500.gif

(This pixel was made by cyndaqill of tumblr. And yes the spelling is intentional.)

Wego

WeCounting Stars
How you guys been I still seeing a some people still inactive since Sun and Moon has been out what do you guys think will bring back the life of the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.