• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Mystic Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well, this one makes Mew seem godly, which really interests me though.

the_seventeen_mew_by_arkeis_pokemon-d4rfwyi.jpg

The Seventeen Mew

by arkeis-pokemon on deviantart

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Well nice to see the club is back and running which btw mybmm hunt swablu was ages ago XD I think that needs to change ;) that I help you out wego :)

I am atm the sring for shiny lugia which is a psychic mystic ^_^

There you go Fairy I have made the changes I must say I am loving the images of Mew :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
There you go Fairy I have made the changes I must say I am loving the images of Mew :D

thanks wego :3 I really love the mew pictures which funny thing I was watching the original series of pokemon randomly and it was the Exeggutor episode XD which its a psychic and related to the club ^_^

Wego

WeCounting Stars
thanks wego :3 I really love the mew pictures which funny thing I was watching the original series of pokemon randomly and it was the Exeggutor episode XD which its a psychic and related to the club ^_^

Your welcome and that is awesome the mystic force is a powerful thing I tell you :D

gogojojo

Hello everyone, I would love to be part of the mystics club as I do have a super loves for fairy types

Mystic type? Fairy Type

Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you? I would kindly love Sylveon to represent me, but if not available, Gardevoir will be swell as well.

What is your favorite shiny mystic? Mystic Enchanted Forest Sylphs

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hello everyone, I would love to be part of the mystics club as I do have a super loves for fairy types ��

Mystic type? Fairy Type

Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you? I would kindly love Sylveon to represent me, but if not available, Gardevoir will be swell as well.

What is your favorite shiny mystic? Mystic Enchanted Forest Sylphs

Welcome to the club hope you enjoy your time here feel free to ask me any questions you have. :D

gogojojo

Thank you very much , may I also kindly ask what occurs in the club and what are things permitted to do or post

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Mystic of the Week: Mewtwo
Might as well keep the gen one mystics rolling :D
mewtwo_is_epic_by_lord_phillock-d2fb9lf.jpg

Thank you very much ��, may I also kindly ask what occurs in the club and what are things permitted to do or post

As you can see we do this fun activity called Mystic of the Week started by LLR as for things that are permitted I kindly ask you to read the club rules all the other info is provided in the first post.

Last edited:

gogojojo

Thank you very much, I shall indeed check the first page, also I am loving the Mewtwo artwork, really nice choice of placing Mewtwo in a dark background, also it shows the true power the Pokemon has.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Huh, this club seems pretty cool. I guess I'll join!

I've never really considered myself a fan of "Mystics", and honestly I had no idea what that meant until I opened this thread. But that seems like a pretty cool idea, and they are pretty much the coolest types (although Ice is really cool too, but I guess that's neither here nor there, "lol"). Ghost types rock, and I'm on a personal Quest to find all of the Ghosts shiny! I've been hunting them down since 2011, but they're quick elusive! It's hard enough to find Ghosts regularly, let alone shiny ones, haha.

I'm G-Money! *waves* First and foremost, I'm a shiny hunter, and that's pretty much my thing, although I do usually make a competitive battling team once during each generation. Mega-Absol is the crux of my GenVI team right now, and it was the first Pokemon this gen that I bred for Nature/IVs and EV trained. I built my whole team around Mega-Absol, because, like, MEGA-ABSOL!!! It's a lights-out fantastically cool Pokemon, and probably the coolest thing introduced in GenVI. Except for Mega-Gengar, who's unbelievably awesome as well. :D

I don't visit Serebii too often, so if you guys are really strict about the activity rule, you can ban me after I go too long without posting, haha. But I think you'd rather have me post here sometimes than not at all, right? "lol" that's up to you guys, but I think this club is a pretty cool idea, and the theme between the types you picked is totally awesome (although I'm kind of surprised Fairy is a Mystic type, "lol"). Fairies are cool, though, and that Mawile in the first post reminded me how awesome some of them are, haha.

Do you all use the Dark theme as your Serebii background? I sure do; it's the best one!!! That dark background looks really slick and smooth, and the text reads really easily. That Zoroark at the top is dope as well! I love the contrast between the colors with this, and I've always loved light text on a dark background. It's easily the nicest one on the site, and I'd recommend everybody use it, especially if you like Dark-type Pokemon! :)

Alright, here's my official registration:

Mystic type?

Ghost, of course! Like, duh. Ghost is the coolest type! :p

I guess this means I'll be joining the ~Mystics Haunted Manor Spectres~. That's cool with me - if I have to be the acolyte of some menacing overlord, I'm playing for Team Giratina any day of the week! (In its D/P Form, not the Origin one!) That thing is menacing, and I can just see him as a behemoth giant, peering into the Haunted Manor with an eye almost as big as the window. He's always watching us!! "lol" I'm just glad to be on his team. ;)

Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you?

Hmm, this is a tough one. I'll go with shiny Shuppet - this was the first shiny Pokemon I ever hunted, and it was this first success that propelled me into being a full-time shiny hunter! :) Not to mention that Shuppet looks amazingly-cool in translucent crystal, which is the perfect color for a Ghost.

What is your favorite shiny mystic?

I'm going to have to go with shiny Misdreavus on this one. It's an awesome gold! When I first saw it appear in my game, my jaw dropped and I was like, "OMG THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!" The sprites on the Internet don't do it justice - when you see it in the game, it looks sooooooooooooooooo much better. And what's cooler than a golden Ghost floating around, haunting you in the middle of the night, but also looking terrific and starkly contrasting with the darkness of night?

If I remember, I'll try to post here whenever I find a cool Mystic type shiny. I'm taking a break from my Ghost Quest for the moment to look for shinies in Emerald, so I'll let you all know if I spot a shiny Spoink (I'm looking in the Jagged Pass at the moment)!

Here are the shiny Mystics I've found so far:

2007:

Shuppet
Dialga
Uxie

2008:

Giratina

2011:

Elgyem
Litwick
Drifloon
Abra
Beldum

2012:

Spiritomb
Druddigon

2013:

Dratini
Golett

2014:

Duskull

2015:

Rotom
Misdreavus
Yamask

2016:

Nincada

"lol" a ton of my hunts have actually been Mystics. I guess I really do love them after all! :D

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Nice to have you on board and don't worry I am not the person to kick someone just because they haven't posted in a while. I am Wego nice to met you I hope you make a lot of friends while you are here.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Thanks for the welcomes, guys! i'm glad to be here. :)

What do you guys think of Hydreigon? I love it!!! It's totally awesome, and it gets all of the best moves. It's like, imagine if Mew or Smeargle couldn't learn the weak moves! "lol" Hydreigon's a total beast. I had one on my GenV team and I've trained another one for this gen. Forget the 4x weakness! I'm using it anyway, haha. It's too cool to pass up on!

I run mine with Flamethrower/Surf/Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse and a Modest Nature. Those two STABs are crazy good, and Flamethrower/Surf offer terrific type coverage, have excellent accuracy, really good power, and are two of my favorite moves to use anyway! I love special attackers, and Hydreigon's totally perfect for the role.

I was reading a competitive strategy guide for it online once, and it said that Hydreigon's biggest problem is literally that it has so many good moves, and you have to pick just the four best ones! "lol" if that's the worst aspect of a Pokemon, I'd say it really rocks, haha! :D

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars

What do you guys think of Hydreigon? I love it!!! It's totally awesome, and it gets all of the best moves. It's like, imagine if Mew or Smeargle couldn't learn the weak moves! "lol" Hydreigon's a total beast. I had one on my GenV team and I've trained another one for this gen. Forget the 4x weakness! I'm using it anyway, haha. It's too cool to pass up on!

I run mine with Flamethrower/Surf/Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse and a Modest Nature. Those two STABs are crazy good, and Flamethrower/Surf offer terrific type coverage, have excellent accuracy, really good power, and are two of my favorite moves to use anyway! I love special attackers, and Hydreigon's totally perfect for the role.

I was reading a competitive strategy guide for it online once, and it said that Hydreigon's biggest problem is literally that it has so many good moves, and you have to pick just the four best ones! "lol" if that's the worst aspect of a Pokemon, I'd say it really rocks, haha! :D

I agree with you about Hydreigon it is a very great pokemon in special attack I on the other hand use my as a special tank it has a decent special defense of 90 I know it is not a lot but it works for me with a little bit of EVs in special attack seeing as it has a base Special Attack of 125 it doesn't really lose that much from not fully investing in it.

But with its typing Fairies will be the death is this great dragon and the shiny is not to bad being green. But still I would use it in anything team I decide to make. P.S I am on Pokemon Showdown if any of you mystics want to take me on in a battle.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

hey g-money glad to have you back on the forums and welcome :3

I actually am a strange gal even though hydreigon alot of people love I never cared for it in design wise for some reason but I really loved haxrous better :3 I am pretty sad though in comp wise it went down in usage :c oh btw got my shiny lugia mystic going for another mystic now which is shiny igglybuff :3

Status
Not open for further replies.