• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Mystic Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
I agree with you about Hydreigon it is a very great pokemon in special attack I on the other hand use my as a special tank it has a decent special defense of 90 I know it is not a lot but it works for me with a little bit of EVs in special attack seeing as it has a base Special Attack of 125 it doesn't really lose that much from not fully investing in it.

But with its typing Fairies will be the death is this great dragon and the shiny is not to bad being green. But still I would use it in anything team I decide to make. P.S I am on Pokemon Showdown if any of you mystics want to take me on in a battle.

Wow, using it as a defensive tank? That's a really creative idea. I'd never thought of using Hydreigon like that, "lol." I love sets like that - seeing Pokemon and sets that are unique is the best part of building teams, and it gets boring seeing the same Scizor/Blissey/Heatran/etc. on every single team, haha. I love seeing Pokemon that aren't often seen in competitive, and making an already-cool Pokemon into a different, unique role sounds like an awesome idea. Serious props to you for coming up with a new way to use Hydreigon! You're right about its Sp. Attack being high enough already that it probably could do just fine without maximum investment! :D

My favorite ghost pokemon is dusklops
My favorite Legendary though is Giratina

Haha, I've got to disagree there. Excellent picks, though - both are super cool! Dusklops is sweet, but I'm not a huge fan of middle forms - although Duskull is amazing in its shiny form. If we're just talking regular Pokemon, though, I've got to go with Misdreavus, Mega-Gengar, Shedinja, and Froslass as the best Ghosts! Spiritomb's pretty cool too, and Pumpkaboo's easily the best Pokemon for August-October..."lol" forget it, all the Ghost Pokemon are awesome!! *tries to hug Shuppet, but falls right through* :D

I know this is strange for me to say as a Ghost guy, but Rayquaza's my favorite legendary! I mean, a giant green dragon majestically patrolling the sky, single-handedly stopping ubers from literally destroying the world..."lol" it doesn't get any better than that!! :p He's like a peacekeeper who keeps other legendaries in line! Air Lock's a perfect Ability for that role, too.

Kyogre, you dare try to flood the Hoenn region!?? You're grounded!!! :D

hey g-money glad to have you back on the forums and welcome :3

I actually am a strange gal even though hydreigon alot of people love I never cared for it in design wise for some reason but I really loved haxrous better :3 I am pretty sad though in comp wise it went down in usage :c oh btw got my shiny lugia mystic going for another mystic now which is shiny igglybuff :3

Thanks! :)

I can see why people would like Hax, but it (and Salamence) never really appealed to me as much as the other obviously-super-cool Pokemon. *hides Hydreigon from user with "Fairy" in her name*

Huge congrats on getting shiny Lugia!!! That's an awesome Mystic! And good luck on your Igglybuff hunt! ...but I don't really see how Igglybuff gets off being a Mystic, "lol." At least with Cleffa I can kind of see how it evolves into a mystical moon shaman with magical and mysterious powers, but Igglybuff? Maybe when you get your shiny one (really soon! :)), it'll reveal to us its mystical powers! :D

And I think Volcarona should be an honorary Mystic.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks! :)

I can see why people would like Hax, but it (and Salamence) never really appealed to me as much as the other obviously-super-cool Pokemon. *hides Hydreigon from user with "Fairy" in her name*

Huge congrats on getting shiny Lugia!!! That's an awesome Mystic! And good luck on your Igglybuff hunt! ...but I don't really see how Igglybuff gets off being a Mystic, "lol." At least with Cleffa I can kind of see how it evolves into a mystical moon shaman with magical and mysterious powers, but Igglybuff? Maybe when you get your shiny one (really soon! :)), it'll reveal to us its mystical powers! :D

And I think Volcarona should be an honorary Mystic.

no problem which one of the houses of the is mystic which igglybuff is part fairy now which that concludes a mystic type because one of the houses here is fairy :p cleffa is fairy as well as which strangely enough mr.mime is part fairy now lol that I really can't get over it being fairy type tbh XD I love Volcarona but is bug/fire which mystic consist of psychic,ghost,fairy,and dragon was added recently the first club that was made by cryuel the old owner :p

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Well guys I forgotten to post the new Mystic of the Week I will do it next if you guys have any suggestions just vm me and it will have a likely chance of me choosing it.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Woah, what's going on in the mystics club this week? :D

I agree with you about Hydreigon it is a very great pokemon in special attack I on the other hand use my as a special tank it has a decent special defense of 90 I know it is not a lot but it works for me with a little bit of EVs in special attack seeing as it has a base Special Attack of 125 it doesn't really lose that much from not fully investing in it.

But with its typing Fairies will be the death is this great dragon and the shiny is not to bad being green. But still I would use it in anything team I decide to make. P.S I am on Pokemon Showdown if any of you mystics want to take me on in a battle.

Woah, quite late with a response. But I have seen Assault Vest Hydreigon. It performs better then one might think. ;)

Personally I just sash my Hydreigon. Gives it a nice longevity with Mega Mence being everywhere. Not that it helps against Sylveon :(

Last edited:

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Regi_Rocks is such an awesome name, "lol."

Mystic of the Week: Beheeyem

"lol" totally not what I was expecting! I had totally forgotten Beheeyem was a Pokemon, haha. I think all I've ever used it for is a Syncher, but it works really well as that. It is a sweet Psychic Pokemon, though, and it absolutely fits the Mystic vibe.

no problem which one of the houses of the is mystic which igglybuff is part fairy now which that concludes a mystic type because one of the houses here is fairy :p cleffa is fairy as well as which strangely enough mr.mime is part fairy now lol that I really can't get over it being fairy type tbh XD I love Volcarona but is bug/fire which mystic consist of psychic,ghost,fairy,and dragon was added recently the first club that was made by cryuel the old owner :p

"lol" yeah Mr. Mime too! It definitely shouldn't be Fairy; I think it should either be pure Psychic or Psychic/Normal. I can still see how Mr. Mime is a Mystic, though, with its mysterious powers. What can Igglybuff do!!? :p

If I were Wego, I'd change the name of the club to "The Mystics Club: We Love All Dark, Ghost, Psychic, Dragon, and Fairy Pokemon, and Volcarona too!" :p Living in an ancient underground chamber definitely seems like something a Mystic would do!!

I didn't know that Dragons were a recent addition, but that seems like a good idea. I can totally see a bunch of Dragonite living on their own island and having the place be all mystical and everything, haha.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Yo guys what is going on with the club so far also I'm going to be making a team using a four ghost type pokemon the first two I was planning to use is Frolass and Doublade if you guys have any questions about the their roles I will gladly tell.

One more thing what two ghost can I add to strengthen my team.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Yo guys what is going on with the club so far also I'm going to be making a team using a four ghost type pokemon the first two I was planning to use is Frolass and Doublade if you guys have any questions about the their roles I will gladly tell.

One more thing what two ghost can I add to strengthen my team.

Erm, Jellicent? That helps with fire types which you currently hate to face :3.

Mega Sabeleye? or Mega Banette are there as "mega" options. You could opt not to have a mega though.

May I ask what their roles will be? Helps with team building.

What format is this for? :)

Regi_Rocks is such an awesome name, "lol."

Heh, actually going to change my name when the thread re-opens!

I didn't know that Dragons were a recent addition, but that seems like a good idea. I can totally see a bunch of Dragonite living on their own island and having the place be all mystical and everything, haha.

Totally! Dragonite is one of the best <3

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hello there Regi before I began to explain their roles I want to know what will be the new name of yours. Ok my team is going to be used in singles format.

My Frolass is going to taking the role of the lead puting to good use of her hidden ability Cursed Body and the move Destiny Bond just letting me take an opponent with her when ever she did what she have to do.

Next is my Doublade is playing the role of a physical tank making him a deadly weapon whenever the chance happens.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Hello there Regi before I began to explain their roles I want to know what will be the new name of yours. Ok my team is going to be used in singles format.

My Frolass is going to taking the role of the lead puting to good use of her hidden ability Cursed Body and the move Destiny Bond just letting me take an opponent with her when ever she did what she have to do.

Next is my Doublade is playing the role of a physical tank making him a deadly weapon whenever the chance happens.

Have no idea on my new name. Just trying to think of it tbh. Will PM you when I figure it out ;)

Hmmm. Well Jellicent would be nice cos of that nice bulk. Now I know people think cursed body is awesome, but I prefer water absorb as it renders scalds useless.

How about Sabeleye? Prankster shuts down physical attackers. But that leaves you with not much offensive presence :3

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Have no idea on my new name. Just trying to think of it tbh. Will PM you when I figure it out ;)

Hmmm. Well Jellicent would be nice cos of that nice bulk. Now I know people think cursed body is awesome, but I prefer water absorb as it renders scalds useless.

How about Sabeleye? Prankster shuts down physical attackers. But that leaves you with not much offensive presence :3

I guess I use Mega Sableye seeing how I never got the chance to use it in a competitive team. I think I may use this set I come across in PS that I found just evil sure I could use Jellicent for Water Absorb I think of using another water type that can provide a good Special Wall.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Yo yo yo

Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyy :p

Welp, excited now. :3

beheeyem_by_hypershadowx1-d3i7dr3.png

This is my submission for mystic of the week :).

So, what's up with this tourny then WeLord?

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Ok my Mystics will be posting the tournament tomorrow the tournament will be starting on February 29 and it will end on the March 3. If anyone wants to donate some pokemon for prizes I have already have the first and the second place prizes.

Mystic Tournament: Dark Rebirth
a WIFI ΩRαS Tournament​
xdJ29Ki.png
Tournament Banner sponsored by:Archangel Armada​

For the Dark Rebirth Tournament, the rules will be the following:

Tournament format: Singles, Normal Rules (6v6)
  • In your team, you must use five Pokémon of the dark type and one of the other mystic types. For example, you could pick 5 Dark Pokémon and one dragon type.
  • Dual types are permitted, as long as the 5+1 ration is maintained. A legal team could be: Houndour (Dark), Murkrow (Dark), Mega Gyarados (Dark), Umbreon (Dark), Cacturne (Dark), and Sylveon (Fairy).
  • Mega evolutions are permitted, as long as they belong to one of the 5 Mystics types.
  • The tournament follows Smogon OU rules
  • Not more than 1 Legendary allowed per participant

-Players are responsible for finding people to battle on their own for each round.
-There will be 5 Rounds in this tournament, so in order to be eligible for the prizes you must battle 5 people. You cannot battle the same person twice.
-If you have finished all of your rounds, but there are players who are missing opponents, you may battle that person so that they can complete their round.
-The result of the battle will not affect YOUR score, but will count towards the opponent's score.

Battle Result Form for the Tournament
For the Mystic Club Dark Rebirth Tournament, participants should use this Battle Result Form. Ratings should always be constructive and provide opportunities for growth.

HTML:
Round #, Opponent: [Example: "Round 1, Regi_Rocks ]
Victor, Score: [Example: "Regi_Rocks , 2-0"]
Rate your performance: x/10
Rate opponents' performance: x/10
Constructive comments about the match:

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok my Mystics will be posting the tournament tomorrow the tournament will be starting on February 29 and it will end on the March 3. If anyone wants to donate some pokemon for prizes I have already have the first and the second place prizes.

Mystic Tournament: Dark Rebirth
a WIFI ΩRαS Tournament​
xdJ29Ki.png
Tournament Banner sponsored by:Archangel Armada​

For the Dark Rebirth Tournament, the rules will be the following:

Tournament format: Singles, Normal Rules (6v6)
  • In your team, you must use five Pokémon of the dark type and one of the other mystic types. For example, you could pick 5 Dark Pokémon and one dragon type.
  • Dual types are permitted, as long as the 5+1 ration is maintained. A legal team could be: Houndour (Dark), Murkrow (Dark), Mega Gyarados (Dark), Umbreon (Dark), Cacturne (Dark), and Sylveon (Fairy).
  • Mega evolutions are permitted, as long as they belong to one of the 5 Mystics types.
  • The tournament follows Smogon OU rules
  • Not more than 1 Legendary allowed per participant

-Players are responsible for finding people to battle on their own for each round.
-There will be 5 Rounds in this tournament, so in order to be eligible for the prizes you must battle 5 people. You cannot battle the same person twice.
-If you have finished all of your rounds, but there are players who are missing opponents, you may battle that person so that they can complete their round.
-The result of the battle will not affect YOUR score, but will count towards the opponent's score.

Battle Result Form for the Tournament
For the Mystic Club Dark Rebirth Tournament, participants should use this Battle Result Form. Ratings should always be constructive and provide opportunities for growth.

HTML:
Round #, Opponent: [Example: "Round 1, Regi_Rocks ]
Victor, Score: [Example: "Regi_Rocks , 2-0"]
Rate your performance: x/10
Rate opponents' performance: x/10
Constructive comments about the match:

man I wish I could enter but don't have that much dark types to enter plus playing fates >.< good luck to everyone that is entering though I wish I could of used my shiny absol though wish it had its ha need to mm another one since it decided to hatch super luck instead XD

Wego

WeCounting Stars
man I wish I could enter but don't have that much dark types to enter plus playing fates >.< good luck to everyone that is entering though I wish I could of used my shiny absol though wish it had its ha need to mm another one since it decided to hatch super luck instead XD

That is sad to hear well guys I hope you guys are getting ready for the tournament.

Guys the tournament has been approved so get started making these teams. So we can have a blast.

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Yo guys what is going on with all the inactivity I was really thinking that the tournament would get people more active. We only have one person that signed up to be in it.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
The Mystic of the Week is....

celebi_paperchild_by_tavington-d47tbk2.jpg

Celebi Paperchild
by tavington on Deviantart.com

On another subject the club tournament...
Several folks have posted about NOT participating which doesn't help much with planning or organization.

Who DOES want to play?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.