• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Mystic Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I love the image but I can't help being a little scared picturing that thing on my head.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Ok folks, who's going to be the next Mystic?

Nominations open....

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I think Dialga should be the MotW. An easily remembered Pokemon with quite a bit of story to it. Also, it prompts Primal Palkia to come back with it in the new remakes next generation. Having a lordship over time, it would be a frightening Pokemon to come across in real life. Even in battle, it's scary with its ability to take a hit while dishing out some big ones. It's not weak to much (Fighting and Ground) so it would naturally have an easy time taking out an entire team. And it's signature move is also quite impressive, having huge power and can be pair with either a Power Herb or an Adamant Orb to either use it twice or pull out a huge attack. It may not be the best at sweeping, but it can still take out one or two Pokemon at least before going down.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
There is a tie for this week's Mystic .
@SerenadingCelebi Dialga will be next week.
I really enjoy reading your nominations!

Mystic of the Week:

purrloin___pokemon_by_tomahawk_monkey-d56kp5d.jpg

Purrloin - Pokemon
by Tomahawk-Monkey

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Woah there.

It's April already huh?

Welp here is the Mystic for this new month <3

palkia_wallpaper_by_shadowhatesomochao-d6n6q8k.png

Hey, Regi _ Rocks I like that picture of Palkia but Dialga is Mystic of the Week.
Last week there was a tie. When that happens one is Mystic one week the other the next.

bored_dialga_is_bored_by_legend13-d3ibilj.png

Bored Dialga is Bored
by Legend13

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Okie dokie. Disregarding my previous post :p. Here is the real Mystic of the week!

Step right on up and show us that lovely artwork peeps :)

8ef0c093096e400307c6a0c83ba03007.jpg

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Woo, Dialga's awesome! Definitely one of the coolest Pokemon around. That blue lightning really makes it look fierce!

I love that Dialga glows, "lol."

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hey there my fellow mystics I have thought of a cool activity we can do in the club its called....

Mystic Mind Reader Quiz

• This activity will be a fun True or False quiz about your fellow Mystics.
  • There will be a prize for the person who gets the most questions correct.
  • The prize well be a shiny version of that mystic signature pokemon including any egg move that makes that pokemon unique.

Example: Regi_Rocks
Question 1: Favorite pokemon is Regirock
True or False​

Last edited:

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Nominations for Mystic of the Week: Open.

I can't decide if I want to nominate Palkia or Jirachi.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Imma votin' for Palkia. :p In the Mystics CCAT

It has a great typing and is a solid choice in Ubers/VGC even tho it is a little niche. But can be easier to use than Dialga.

:eek:

Also guys. Idea on Wego's new idea? C'mon peeps!

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Imma votin' for Palkia. :p In the Mystics CCAT

It has a great typing and is a solid choice in Ubers/VGC even tho it is a little niche. But can be easier to use than Dialga.

:eek:

Also guys. Idea on Wego's new idea? C'mon peeps!
What do you think of his idea?

I'm thinking about it can't quite picture how it would work
Not sure how much fun it would be with 4 or 5 active members
And lastly I feel like I'm not the person to be saying I seldom play any of those kinds of games

Status
Not open for further replies.