• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Mystic Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Yo guys check out the OP in the Mystics for Dark Alleys section I have add me all the sets that was asked to be added I also put my Murkrow set in there so yeah check it out as well let me know what new sets to add to it.

Btw what will the new mystic for the week be I am dying to know.
Nominations are still open...

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Greninja? I'm currently putting together a Battle Maison team and man can it take out anything. It has a wide moveset, balanced offensive stats, high speed, and an ability that makes it so that it can be weak to a type one turn and then resistant or even immune to it the next.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Guys listen when we find out the name of the mascot pokemon for Pokemon Moon we are making that the Mystic of the Week also what you guys think the typing will be I betting Dark and Fairy.

Also we are in need of a awesome banner for the club if any of you know an idea what you want it to look like I could use the old club banner but I want something new.

Last edited:

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Guys listen when we find out the name of the mascot pokemon for Pokemon Moon we are making that the Mystic of the Week also what you guys think the typing will be I betting Dark and Fairy.

Also we are in need of a awesome banner for the club if any of you know an idea what you want it to look like I could use the old club banner but I want something new.

I have an idea for a nickname: Lonadusk.

LLR

Vivillon Trader

I agree but some how I think that's going to be a next month's tidbit.

We have Greninja and we could add Meowstic

Nominations close tomorrow when I sign on, probably around this time.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Decided to join this club again ^^

Username?: ~Emolga~
Mystic type?: Dark
Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you?: Zoroark
What is your favorite shiny mystic?: Altaria, Flygon, Whimsicott, Reuniclus, Sylveon, Umbreon and Goodra

Welcome back!

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Decided to join this club again ^^

Username?: ~Emolga~
Mystic type?: Dark
Which mystic Pokémon would you like to represent you?: Zoroark
What is your favorite shiny mystic?: Altaria, Flygon, Whimsicott, Reuniclus, Sylveon, Umbreon and Goodra

Welcome back so what brought you back if something brought. :) also I will add you to the OP

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Mystic of the Week

froakie_and_greninja_by_hodolhodol-d6p3sek.jpg

Froakie and Greninja
by hodolhodol

Nominations open for next week.

Last edited:

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
hellooo
ayyy i nn my greninja garu i couldn't think of anything else jajaja
also i could do a cool banner if you want! (i made my signature ehehe :p ) just tell me the specifications and ill see what i can do! :D

Wego

WeCounting Stars
hellooo
ayyy i nn my greninja garu i couldn't think of anything else jajaja
also i could do a cool banner if you want! (i made my signature ehehe :p ) just tell me the specifications and ill see what i can do! :D

Thanks you can make one if you want I will let the club decide if we use it also what is going to be the new mystic of the week.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Can we have Aegislash for the MotW? Once again, it's on my Battle Maison team and it is a pretty efficient sweeper. It's also got really high defenses when King's Shield is applied correctly as well as being able to pull out super high attack power to take just about anything out with one of two attacking moves (Iron Head and Shadow Sneak on mine). It can also be used as either a physical or a special attacker, but physical works better.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Mystic of the Week
Aegislash

seductive_aegislash_by_papersak-d8nhe7h.jpg

Seductive Aegislash
by papersak

And

no_aegislash_allowed_by_slivius-d7s7pqv.png

No Aegislash Allowed
by Slivius

LLR