• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Mystic Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Activity post for christmas

LLR

Vivillon Trader
@SilverLarynu I know.
I want a real life Cosmos!

I also like Rotom Dex little quips!

@Wego no good ideas at the moment.

I see a lot of interest in Pokémon on Twitch and YouTube.
Maybe the community has shifted.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Regi give me a good start to go off of for the club we need an idea for Xmas. Anyone has something bubbling up in their heads.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I'm playing through Sun with a Mystic team...Primaries, Cutiefly evolved, Slowpoke but Slowpoke got switched out for Solageo, Mimikyu, Marowak and Sableeye.

We had some close calls in the E4.

I really like Aolan Marowak.
Cursed Body should have gone for Lightning Rod
False Swipe
Bonerang
Flame Charge
And a Rock move

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I successfully SR for a shiny Litten.

I've been Masuda for a shiny Drampa.

But all of this could go in the shiny thread.

Does anyone have a good competitive Mystic team that they're willing to share the QR code for?
And maybe explain what why they added each member.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
GenVII has a ton of awesome Mystics!! Cosmog is quite possibly the best Pokemon ever. :D

I successfully SR for a shiny Litten.

How did you SR for a shiny Litten? I tried for a bit, but it takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! It's, like, a solid 5 minutes for each SR, haha. You have to do the greeting thing, then talk to everyone, then check its summary... How long did it take you? You must've had some serious persistence!

LLR

Vivillon Trader
GenVII has a ton of awesome Mystics!! Cosmog is quite possibly the best Pokemon ever. :D

How did you SR for a shiny Litten? I tried for a bit, but it takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! It's, like, a solid 5 minutes for each SR, haha. You have to do the greeting thing, then talk to everyone, then check its summary... How long did it take you? You must've had some serious persistence!

I started late December.
Yes, I tired quickly if I tried to do a lot of SR at a time. I tried to do 5-10 once or twice a day.
I didn't mind that too much.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
I started late December.
Yes, I tired quickly if I tried to do a lot of SR at a time. I tried to do 5-10 once or twice a day.
I didn't mind that too much.

Woah, that's awesome. That sounds like it would take so long, since I'm used to hunting in GenIII where you can encounter 200+ Pokemon per hour, "lol."

Congrats on getting an awesome shiny! And a cool Mystic, to boot! :D

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Ok guys I'm back and I have came with some awesome plans that that will be fun to do in the club. Tell you guys more when I am not a busy let me know if you guys are looking forward to it.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I like the types bug and fairy one of the greats. As for one pf my plans I was thinking we should have a club youtube channel where everyone can upload any live shiny Mystic pokemon that founded as well as Wifi battles using Mystic in the teams. This is mainly for fun so too me quality do not matter.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I like the types bug and fairy one of the greats. As for one pf my plans I was thinking we should have a club youtube channel where everyone can upload any live shiny Mystic pokemon that founded as well as Wifi battles using Mystic in the teams. This is mainly for fun so too me quality do not matter.

Wifi battles woild be awesome. You don't have to use competitive teams if you are not into that side.

In VGC Mimikyu is very popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.