• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Official "Claim Your Favorite Video Game Song" Thread

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ohhh how long it has been since the last music claim change. xP It's that time again.

Claim Change Form:
Old Claim: We Move Together As One [Overwatch] - SilverLanayru [09/20/2016]
New Claim: Last Surprise [Persona 5] - SilverLanayru [10/02/2017]

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
Claim Change Form:
Old Claim: Sovngarde [The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim] - Wolfless [7/1/16]
New Claim: Midna's Theme [The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess] - Wolfaotic [11/9/17]

(Just so you know, my username has changed since my last claim. I was Wolfless)

AmericanPi

Write on
Song Claim Form:
Rainbow Road [Mario Kart DS] - AmericanPi [03/13/2018]

Claim Change Form:
Old Claim: Enigma [Amnesia: Memories] - Nerdy McNerdface [5/14/2017]
New Claim: Broken Cinderella [Cinderella Phenomenon] - Nerdy McNerdface [3/14/2018]

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
Song Claim Form:
Duel Vs. Fortress Leader [Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team Great Rocket!] - magma grunt edu [03/30/2018]

Claim Change Form:
Old Claim: Broken Cinderella [Cinderella Phenomenon] - Nerdy McNerdface [3/14/2018]
New Claim: Ashita Eno Kodo [The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel] - Nerdy McNerdface [6/11/2018]