• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i was too late for brawlcentral's tournament. crap.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
You said there's too many disappointments. There are features that I won't use too though (like spectator and coin battle again).

And because of me being dissapointed, I won't use them. I won't use coin battle either. =[

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
I know I'm late answering GhostAnime's question, but whatever. This is the first time I've been online all day.

I'm getting Brawl at the midnight release at the GameStop I pre-ordered from. I'm actually leaving a party with friends I haven't seen in months just to get this game. Brawl is serious business.

I'm being serious.

Emblematic

Lurking...
And because of me being dissapointed, I won't use them. I won't use coin battle either. =[

But...look at all the other modes...you, I'll assume you liked melee right? So quit complaining and play the game. If you don't like an added feature then don't use it you're not being forced to when you buy the game.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
A friend of mine told me that he will be getting his copy of brawl TOMORROW! Does anyone know how that is possible? He told me he had reserved a copy at Sears, I wonder if they're releasing it early.

BCVM22

A friend of mine told me that he will be getting his copy of brawl TOMORROW! Does anyone know how that is possible? He told me he had reserved a copy at Sears, I wonder if they're releasing it early.

For the sake of me sleeping tonight, I'm going to assume your friend either:

A. Has his dates mixed up
B. Still thinks Sears is actively breaking the street date (they aren't, anymore)
C. Is feeding you a line

I know I'm late answering GhostAnime's question, but whatever. This is the first time I've been online all day.

I'm getting Brawl at the midnight release at the GameStop I pre-ordered from. I'm actually leaving a party with friends I haven't seen in months just to get this game. Brawl is serious business.

I'm being serious.

Dedication is spelled K-I-N-S-L-A-Y-E-R, folks.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious

I'm being serious.

Im not ditching a party but im going to the midnight release at Game Crazy. Brawl is worth it haha.

But...look at all the other modes...you, I'll assume you liked melee right? So quit complaining and play the game. If you don't like an added feature then don't use it you're not being forced to when you buy the game.

I loved Melee. I'm just pointing out things I like and dislike, the point of a discussion, right? =/ And I wont use many features, im just discussing it with you guys. >_<

Last edited:

Rakurai

Coming from a Ness mainer, yes really. His yo-yo isn't intended to KO, more as a combo starter/attack. Ness' bat is his primary KO move, excluding Specials, in which case all of them could turn the tables.

I guess you could say they're good in different ways, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're simply superior to Lucas'.

Lucas' up smash is one of the strongest in the game, and while rather slow to start and finish, it has such a huge upwards reach that it's pretty much impossible for anyone attack him from above as long as it's out (Which is a lot longer then it looks).

Lucas' down smash is a solid KOing move that, like his up smash, has a deceptive reach (It can hit people who are standing behind him rather easily), and a long duration, only it starts and ends a bit faster.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
does anyone know where 1st party component cables are located?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
this is just great. the only place i can get the first party ones (if they arent at wal-mart or k-mart) are 30 miles away.

what a bunch of ****.

BCVM22

this is just great. the only place i can get the first party ones (if they arent at wal-mart or k-mart) are 30 miles away.

what a bunch of ****.

If only there were an online service, operated by Nintendo themselves. A service, a web site even, that permitted you to order their products directly from them, without any concern for finding a store nearby or subjecting the rest of the world to whining about how much reality bites.

Yeah, sure would be nice.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
dont have gamestop and i cant buy stuff online.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
that's pretty much all i got. the rest are 30 miles away in another town, which have target, circuit city, and best buy.

oh well. guess i better get lucky with my dad somehow.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Sometimes stores like wal-mart and k-mart carry them if they sell wii games or systems in general, I know my k-mart does since I shop for games there if I'm ever around there when my mom and sister go there, the carry some wii stuff, I'm pretty sure I've seen some wires.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken

I'm being serious.

You play WoW don't you?

Ghost: Pre-order it at Best Buy or *shutter* Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.