• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
that's pretty much all i got. the rest are 30 miles away in another town, which have target, circuit city, and best buy.

oh well. guess i better get lucky with my dad somehow.

You're 17, right? Can't you just drive to one?

jwla

The only place around here that's opening/staying open for the game is Sam's Club. I just might head there Saturday night.

[aka]

Is it just me, or does it seem like the SSBB threads (this one, and the stage creator) have been dare I say dying...?

It's kinda creepy...like the calm before the storm, the deep breath before the plunge. . .

Josiah

is your favorite
I know what you mean. I used to just watch this thread and I could just refresh the page and there would be new posts. Now that I've joined though, all the info is out so some left before the spoilers came and others just don't check in on it because there isn't much new.

Emblematic

Lurking...
Yea...maybe thats why I'm not hyped...the calm before the storm...just waiting, nothing happening except the release date coming closer.

woot21

super noob
[aka];7658880 said:
Is it just me, or does it seem like the SSBB threads (this one, and the stage creator) have been dare I say dying...?

It's kinda creepy...like the calm before the storm, the deep breath before the plunge. . .

This one will die soon, it will be closed. Also, have to remember most people won't come on, since they will be playing Brawl. Saying this now, see all of you online. And maybe in the future on here sometime.

woot21 out dawgs

[aka]

Nope. I hate MMO's and whatnot. I actually don't really even play video games that much anymore. It's just a few games that I'm excited about. This is one of them.

Thanks for playing. :)
Ya. I don't play much except for my Pearl, and once I get a Wii, SSBB
(lulz, I "quothed the honchkrow")
This one will die soon, it will be closed. Also, have to remember most people won't come on, since they will be playing Brawl. Saying this now, see all of you online. And maybe in the future on here sometime.

woot21 out dawgs
Well woot21, I hope to see you flying in whatever direction I make you fly. XD

Yea...maybe thats why I'm not hyped...the calm before the storm...just waiting, nothing happening except the release date coming closer.
Yeah...lol, my post was actually kinda inspired by yours.....>.> XD
I know what you mean. I used to just watch this thread and I could just refresh the page and there would be new posts. Now that I've joined though, all the info is out so some left before the spoilers came and others just don't check in on it because there isn't much new.

Nope. Except for the guy w/ an early copy, seeing gameplay of the JP version...there really isn't much to do. Except watch, listen, and wait. And starting in two days....BRAWL!

Rakurai

I thought this picture was the funniest. Ike's pose is perfect, and it must've taken a number of attempts to get the right item to appear over his head, given the randomness of food items, and the sheer number of them.

LIked the Aaand...ACTION one.

Reinforces that Sakurai's a perve.

Don't forget this one.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
SCARRED FOR LIFE.

I mean, he'd do that butterfly pixie thing from Super Paper Mario in an attempt to cover up his sexuality.
(Yes, my mind is still in the gutter even at 2 in the morning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.