• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I don't have to go into school this whole week intill 10:30 due to the Ohio Graduation Tests. Guess I'll have a few hours to play brawl this whole week.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
First Ganondorf's sword taunt, now this. Sakurai is trying to pi** us off.

1205018528856oe5.png

EDIT: I dunno who I wanna maim!
You should maim Sakurai. He's even admitted that the game is a giant prank

'll stick with my current plan, and maim everyone come into contact with.

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
First Ganondorf's sword taunt, now this. Sakurai is trying to pi** us off.

1205018528856oe5.png

You should maim Sakurai. He's even admitted that the game is a giant prank

'll stick with my current plan, and maim everyone come into contact with.

I honestly think he's trying to piss us off with a number of things.

1. Give the space furries the same final smash and special moves.
2. Do the same thing to the MOTHER kids and give them inaccurate PSI.
3. STILL not giving F-Zero any love.
4. No Ridley, K.Rool, Mewtwo, Claus, and more.
5. Giving Ganondorf his sword only to make us mad by making it a taunt.
6. Giving too many trophies to Kirby.
7. Over-hyping the game and making the second layer mostly Subspace cutscenes.

Golde

Always Searching~
Tecnically, a few characters mentioned are in there, Soul Dew, but I agree, they should all be characters.

Josiah

is your favorite
I didn't want Krystal in anyways. Star Fox has enough representation as it is, and Wolf makes for a better character. Besides, she would probably end up being a lighter, less powerful Fox.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
what's wrong with her being a lighter fox? that isnt a good reason to discard her or anything.

i mean, wolf is essentially a heavier fox.

Josiah

is your favorite
What I meant was that they would have a hard time giving her a different special moveset from the other three, assuming Wolf would have been in the game either way. It would be just four foxes with speed, strength and weight variations.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
what's wrong with her being a lighter fox? that isnt a good reason to discard her or anything.

i mean, wolf is essentially a heavier fox.

Wolf is suppose to be Fox's usurper.
People on boards see him as the resurection of Melee Fox.

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
What I meant was that they would have a hard time giving her a different special moveset from the other three, assuming Wolf would have been in the game either way. It would be just four foxes with speed, strength and weight variations.

But she has a magic stick. It shoots, it boosts into the air, it earthquakes, looks really cool... it's got everything!

I'm fine with the series of minor disappointments that came with this game. They're kind of annoying, but that's only because Sakurai keeps rubbing them in our faces. Seriously. Apart from that, I've got no major complaints.

Besides, the only clone that doesn't look like they'll be fun to play like is Zero Hat Ness. I'll take Saturn-shirt normal Ness any day.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
resurrection of melee fox? how is he anything like melee fox? that is completely ridiculous.

Spindash Master

Ha Sakurai, with your mocking us you are one funny person. Krystal would have been cool but what can you do besides maim Sakurai. I might go to the midnight release if my parents feel like taking me but if not I will get it in the morning.

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
Exactly. People wanting her in are just asking for more emotional scarring.

Makes you wonder if the exclusion of characters is actually a mixed blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.