• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Blazios, I recognise that name. Do you go to the Smashboards by any chance?

And who here's for the Laughing Dog from Duck Hunt to be an Assist Trophy?

mrhiyuck

curious
The Resetti idea is hilarious. Single player mode in smashville... reset. He comes out and yells at you to no end. Even if he's not a character, the idea is good, maybe you'd have him damage you while you played.

For Assist Trophys, I'd like to see the Super Monkey Ball monkeys. They'd run around and smash into you (what else?). Also I think Paper Mario should be a AT with him either using partners or his paper qualities using the Flip idea somehow. (although it'd take a ton of work to make "3D" versions of the courses. It'd be really cool though.)

For characters, I'm all for Sonic characters, but it would feel empty if you didn't have all 3 Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Not mention everyone wants Shadow so that would be 4 characters... close to rivaling Mario so far. (not including clones) Shadow would probably be a clone, but a cool one.

And for existing character improvments, Luigi gets everything from Luigi's Mansion. AKA vacuum. Ice climbers can stay (or not... >_>), but Plusle and Minun should show up, and get rid of Pichu. Donkey Kong should stay similer but have Mini mario toys somewhere in his lineup.

Peach.... going to be more heart-like. Instead of toad, I'd like to see her pop out Toadsworth. It'd be awesome if he flailed around, even saying his babble. And Yoshi should get the babies on his back... with different effects.

Yeah....

Dattebayo

Banned
Does this also that Little Mac from Punch Out will be an Assist Trophy, too?

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust

rob1610

The Leviathan
No. youre wrong. waluigi has never made a debut in any mario rpgs, whereas petey pirannah has been a recurring boss and has been in the racing and sports games.

i dont think petey has much of a chance but its definitely better than waluigi's.

Clearly, we have a case of miscomunication. When I say filler, I don't mean RPG's, I mean Sports and Party games. Waluigi has only appeared in Sports and Party games while Petey has appeared in Sunshine, Partners in Time and less Sports games than Waluigi. Look at Hammer Bros. Same thing there. Recurring, popular Mario villain and Sports/Party filler who is nothing more than an Assist Trophy. Point set and match.

darksteelix

Zer0 pwns you
but the problem with your logic is that, Hammer bro. is a semi common Wimpy enemy with a large fanbase, making him a fighter would be like making goomba a fighter, he is the perfect AT, But Petey on the other hand is a boss and has a bit more personallity, not to mention a wide set of attacks. Besides look at bowser, appeared as a boss, and was in all the sports and party games, hmmm... seems like he has all the same qualifications a Petey, i rest my case.

I also have a theory about Zamus.
She will be selectable on the screen just like Samus, Heres the transformation comes in, If you choose Samus she will shoot the big laser Final Smash, then Turn to Zamus, but if you choose Zamus, then she will do her own Final Smash and turn to regular Samus.

Last edited:

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Resseti would be a great character for ssmb, Unlike diglett (nobody knows what the heck it looks like) The can give mr. Resseti a pair of legs, The only reason he never comes out of the ground on AC is because its to show its a Mole. Besides he has that Pickaxe and other mine equipment as weapons, not to mention his anger issues

B: Mining Hammer (crushes foe into the ground with a large heave mallet)
B>: Helmet lamp (flashes his helmet lamp to stun foes)
B^: Pickaxe Roll (Does a midair roll with his pickaxe out to damage enemies)
BV: Anger Point (Yells causing damage to foes that are very close to him, similar to Jigglypuffs rest attack but weaker and with a longer blast radius)

Final smash: Rant! (Starts yelling uncontrollably, causing gradual and accumulating damage to foes)

He should be unlocked by playing smashville and pausing and Pressing LRAst (reset)

Reseting the game at Smashville...lol.

There's a word in there that's mis-spelt: "Sash World Forums"

Petey is just like Waluigi; a filler for Sports and Party games. If anything, Petey will be another filler as an Assist Trophy.

Btw, Mr. Ressetti is always in the ground. The only time you see him otherwise is in the Japanese AC Wild World (DS) by smashing a certain rock and seeing him sleeping in his bed.

No, it's in Doubotsu no Mori E+, the sequel of AC in Japan.

Blazios, I recognise that name. Do you go to the Smashboards by any chance?

And who here's for the Laughing Dog from Duck Hunt to be an Assist Trophy?

That would be funny. Maybe a Duck Hunt stage, where ducks keep flying and hurting and the dog makes appearences with is annoying laugh.

but the problem with your logic is that, Hammer bro. is a semi common Wimpy enemy with a large fanbase, making him a fighter would be like making goomba a fighter, he is the perfect AT, But Petey on the other hand is a boss and has a bit more personallity, not to mention a wide set of attacks. Besides look at bowser, appeared as a boss, and was in all the sports and party games, hmmm... seems like he has all the same qualifications a Petey, i rest my case.

I also have a theory about Zamus.
She will be selectable on the screen just like Samus, Heres the transformation comes in, If you choose Samus she will shoot the big laser Final Smash, then Turn to Zamus, but if you choose Zamus, then she will do her own Final Smash and turn to regular Samus.

Zamus? What a retarded nickname.

Plus, that's stupid. We don't even know if the Charge Beam is Samus's Final Smash. That trailer doesn't show gameplay. Remember that Wario's Waft doesn't cause a mushroom cloud?

darksteelix

Zer0 pwns you
Hey i calls em as i sees em, im not making the game and i didnt come up with the dumb name, its just what everyones been calling her,

besides if it were me i'd rather them ditch samus's Bomb move for a transformation move like zelda (Prepares to get Flamed)

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Hey i calls em as i sees em, im not making the game and i didnt come up with the dumb name, its just what everyones been calling her,

besides if it were me i'd rather them ditch samus's Bomb move for a transformation move like zelda (Prepares to get Flamed)

I callls em as I sees em? What english.

Anyway, your idea is okay, but no Morph Ball? i hope they are just both 2 different characters.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
That Space Armada thing is really.....well......weird. Sakurai said it was in Melee too, but I couldn't recognise a single note in that thing! I'm really getting agitated with Sakurai. Oh well. Not like I can do anything about it.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
lol aww man another music update boo lol... dont get me wrong its cool and all but id rather see something else... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
That Space Armada thing is really.....well......weird. Sakurai said it was in Melee too, but I couldn't recognise a single note in that thing! I'm really getting agitated with Sakurai. Oh well. Not like I can do anything about it.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Deoxys is a new pokeball pokemon.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Marill would be the worst character ever made because it's already been a Pokemon that comes out of a Pokeball and that was just useless.

not to flame but MARILL HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING IN AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER THAN NARUTO!
Believe it!

blindskater

Deoxys is now off the list for playable character.
Hyper Beam looks cool. It would be better if it was bigger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.