• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ well
Kamek appears in smg and knocks you away from the princess and appears in some boss battles.

Anyway, another boring update (in my opinion since i've never heard of this guy.)

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
^ well
Kamek appears in smg and knocks you away from the princess and appears in some boss battles.

Anyway, another boring update (in my opinion since i've never heard of this guy.)

Nooooooo!

That's Kamella.

I thought it would be an AT. I'd rather it was someone I knew, but oh well. Character tomorrow? Pssh. I don't think we're getting another character for some time.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
The new Assist Trophy is okie dokie. I've never heard of the game or character, but he seems cool.

Though the cannon sword thing reminds me of the Gunblade from FF VIII. That was my first thought anyway.

As for a character update. I'd like a veteren(my precious Ness =;_;=), but I don't think that will happen. *shrug* I'll take the updates that are handed to me, lmao. =^_^=

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
Nooooooo!

That's Kamella.

I thought it would be an AT. I'd rather it was someone I knew, but oh well. Character tomorrow? Pssh. I don't think we're getting another character for some time.

Actually, I think he was just talking about the random Magikoopas that appear from time to time. Kamella's the big purple one, right?

mewfanforlife

Interesting update even though I know very little about the game.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
Actually, I think he was just talking about the random Magikoopas that appear from time to time. Kamella's the big purple one, right?

No he was saying the magikoopa in the boss battles was Kamek but she's really a new character, Kamella. The generic enemies are just magikoopas.

abgar

Fufufufu
this update kill any hope to get a character from that game to be playable huh?

Kinslayer

Nevermore...

Um...that doesn't make any damn sense. Because there's something NEW in an update, you don't like it? People complain when there's "nothing new" in an update, and now people complain because something new comes their way.

I hate the damn gaming community.

PhantomTeddiursa

ONE DAY MORE!
Saki owns. Even though I've never heard of him, he's probably my favorite AT yet (Mr. Resetti, Devil/Demon, and Nintendog following behind him). So was Sin & Punishment a Japan-Only game? If not, then why'd they keep a Japanese sounding name? Might as well have named him SAKIU AMAMIYAUTO!

Well, that was our Thanksgiving update. Onto the Black Friday update:

I'll go bold and predict a character update for tomorrow. Don't really care who it is as long as it's a character. Heck, I'll be happy if it's Megaman. Just as long as we get a character!

;216;;216;

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
What are your predictions for tomorrow's update?
I predict today's update to be an AT.
Wow, this was a neat update today, eh?
Nope.
So all this guy does is slice through the stage...like Lyn...and Goroh...and Gray Fox...anyone else getting bored of sword-weilding Assist Trophies?
I am.
I seriously can't wait for that update.
Burger King:
Special Moves
i dont have sharp enough knives
How do you cut your meat? Safety scissors, right?
sorry for double posting but i dont no how to put 2 quotes on the same post i dont have the wii but i know alot about it also i never said falcon should be gone his voice is only annoying because he says it every time he uses his falcon punch oh and BCVM22 and some others in the lucario last charecter post i was refering to new comer sorry for the spelling yay rank up
Holy run-on!
Does anyone here speak "Unintelligible"?
leaf7634 does.
Magikoopas appeared in SMW but Kamek has only properly been in the "Yoshi" games, no?
No. He's in SPP, SMG, and M&L:piT too.
Actually, I think he was just talking about the random Magikoopas that appear from time to time.
No, Kamek's in it too.
Kamek.jpg

this update kill any hope to get a character from that game to be playable huh?
Yep.
Might as well have named him SAKIU AMAMIYAUTO!
Or Sakurai.
Onto the Black Friday update:

I'll go bold and predict a character update for tomorrow.
Introducing the first black character in SSBB:
Mr. T!

Last edited:

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!??
I looked at the update.
Isn't Ganondorf sorta black?
Maybe. All we know is that he's from some warrior race or something. I'm not into the Zelda games so I don't remember little things like that very much.
Well for those of you who don't know this game:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hmxanWXvAgA
This will probably be my first VC purchase when I get a wii.
Hm, looks pretty cool. I don't like the way his pants look, though.

EDIT: Aha! I found the Thanxgiving reference!
CanoeCloud.jpg

This cloud is shaped like a canoe!

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I actually heard some people talk about Sin & Punishment, so this update didn't completely baffle me.

Isn't Ganondorf sorta black? If so, tomorrow should be Ganondorf!
No, he's Gerudo. Gerudo is a fictional race, and that's the race he is under.

BTW, from the color change update, does it look like that the two Snakes on the side are checking the middle Snake out?

Dattebayo

Banned
Well that was unexpected, I thought Saki was a no show.

PhantomTeddiursa

ONE DAY MORE!
So we all agree Saki is awesome. :) I always thought Ganondorf looked African-American, but if ya wanna get technical with it, I guess Gerudo is similar to African-Americans. Huh.

BEHOLD! My moveset!
STAFY
Speed: ****
Weight: **
Power: ***
Jump: ***

B: Star Spin: Similar to Zelda's Standard Special, only minus the magic. Stafy spins around but be careful: if you push the button too many times, Stafy gets dizzy and is open for attack.
B>: Drilling Star: Stafy turns sideways and spins forward or backward with his head-point drilling at opponents.
B^: Splash: Stafy spins around, jumping up with ribbons of water around him.
BV: Clam Shot: Stafy pulls out his clam friend (forgot his name) and they spin around when you charge it up. Stafy then chucks the clam across the stage. A projectile.

A: Slap
AA: Double Slap
AAA: Slap, Slap, Headbutt
A>: Side Kick
A^: Up Kick
AV: Star Split
Smash A>: Side Spin
Smash A^: Head Spear
Smash AV: Chargable Star Split

Crawl: Stafy flattens and gently hovers over the ground.
Taunt: Slaps hands together
Entrance: Stafy falls from the sky
Final Smash: Star Storm: Stafy raises both hands (or lack thereof) and hollers in his little voice while it starts raining stars that do a good amount of damage when it hits opponents.

;216;;216;

Status
Not open for further replies.