• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksteelix

Zer0 pwns you
Resseti would be a great character for ssmb, Unlike diglett (nobody knows what the heck it looks like) The can give mr. Resseti a pair of legs, The only reason he never comes out of the ground on AC is because its to show its a Mole. Besides he has that Pickaxe and other mine equipment as weapons, not to mention his anger issues

B: Mining Hammer (crushes foe into the ground with a large heave mallet)
B>: Helmet lamp (flashes his helmet lamp to stun foes)
B^: Pickaxe Roll (Does a midair roll with his pickaxe out to damage enemies)
BV: Anger Point (Yells causing damage to foes that are very close to him, similar to Jigglypuffs rest attack but weaker and with a longer blast radius)

Final smash: Rant! (Starts yelling uncontrollably, causing gradual and accumulating damage to foes)

He should be unlocked by playing smashville and pausing and Pressing LRAst (reset)

Shinin

Minimalist
Mr. Resetti has been out of the ground in the second GCN version of Animal Crossing, I think.

woot21

super noob
Mr. Resetti has been out of the ground in the second GCN version of Animal Crossing, I think.

Ummmm, there was no second Animal Crossing for 'Cube.

I guess Resetti could make a good character, but I would still love to see Troopa Jr. in one way or another in the game. If he's an assist trophy he could attack with one of his magic attacks from Paper Mario, or attack in one of his random forms. Just my thoughts for an assist trophy.

woot21 out dawgs

Shinin

Minimalist

BCVM22

That's called a re-release, not a new game. Nintendo actually does it with some frequency; the release of a game in a new territory will contain features and upgrades the previous release didn't, so they'll re-translate the improved version and re-release it in the original territory. Super Mario 64 and Metroid Prime were 2 such examples.

Bottom line, there was an Animal Crossing game for the N64 and a game for the GameCube. Ze end.

Last edited:

Shinin

Minimalist
That's called a re-release, not a new game. Nintendo actually does it with some frequency; the release of a game in a new territory will contain features and upgrades the previous release didn't, so they'll re-translate the improved version and re-release it in the original territory. Super Mario 64 and Metroid Prime were 2 such examples.

Bottom line, there was an Animal Crossing game for the N64 and a game for the GameCube. Ze end.

It still counts as a separate game.

rob1610

The Leviathan
If you wish to discuss more in-depth about SSBB with pure Smash Fans, I suggest you try Sash World Forums. They are tougher on spammers there and are mostly made up of hard-core smashers so I would advise you to watch your step there. The forums can be found here.

There's a word in there that's mis-spelt: "Sash World Forums"

Petey was playable in Mario Superstar Baseball, and he was able to run the bases!

Petey is just like Waluigi; a filler for Sports and Party games. If anything, Petey will be another filler as an Assist Trophy.

Btw, Mr. Ressetti is always in the ground. The only time you see him otherwise is in the Japanese AC Wild World (DS) by smashing a certain rock and seeing him sleeping in his bed.

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I hope they make Midna into an Assist Trophy.
I really hope Lucario becomes a character.

Slick

Banned
Resseti would be a great character for ssmb, Unlike diglett (nobody knows what the heck it looks like) The can give mr. Resseti a pair of legs, The only reason he never comes out of the ground on AC is because its to show its a Mole. Besides he has that Pickaxe and other mine equipment as weapons, not to mention his anger issues

B: Mining Hammer (crushes foe into the ground with a large heave mallet)
B>: Helmet lamp (flashes his helmet lamp to stun foes)
B^: Pickaxe Roll (Does a midair roll with his pickaxe out to damage enemies)
BV: Anger Point (Yells causing damage to foes that are very close to him, similar to Jigglypuffs rest attack but weaker and with a longer blast radius)

Final smash: Rant! (Starts yelling uncontrollably, causing gradual and accumulating damage to foes)

He should be unlocked by playing smashville and pausing and Pressing LRAst (reset)

The best part of your post is the way to unlock him. :3

Mr. Marill

Oh, hai thar.
Introducing for the millionth time: Marill! This time I'm gonna make a set.

B: Bubblebeam (Like Shiek's needles)
B>: Rollout (Rolls like Yoshi's Egg Roll)
B^: Iron Tail (To survive he hits himself flying up with it and without surviving He just smashes himself in a direction)
Bv: Aqua Ring (Makes a ring on the ground around himself restoring damge, although he can be damaged while doing this thus destroying the ring)

Final Smash: Marill Ball (Curls into a ball and smashes against players over and over and once he misses 1 then it ends)
Entrance: Out of a Pokeball?
Taunt:Bounces up and down on his tail

Mr. Marill

Oh, hai thar.
Now you can stop flaming me, I happen to like Marill. And it says on the trophy 'he is popular'. Yeh, and they could make Marill's attack better. But remember what the first post said? Do ye? I don't think so.
Seeing how it said 'NO FLAMING'. Just cuz I want him in doesn't mean he's stupid.

rob1610

The Leviathan
No he was in Partners in Time and Sunshine

You did not read what I said. Petey is just LIKE Waluigi. I did not mention anywhere about the games. And I mean that in the type of character. Waluigi is completely a filler character where as Petey is a filler and a boss.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
You did not read what I said. Petey is just LIKE Waluigi. I did not mention anywhere about the games. And I mean that in the type of character. Waluigi is completely a filler character where as Petey is a filler and a boss.

No. youre wrong. waluigi has never made a debut in any mario rpgs, whereas petey pirannah has been a recurring boss and has been in the racing and sports games.

i dont think petey has much of a chance but its definitely better than waluigi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.