• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Nice videos I saw. Seems like Sonic really sucks despite being probably the fastest. Snake on other hand, kicks ass. Hard to tell but seems like Lucas really is that similar to Ness. Even his A smash moves. Ness might get a new move set. I dunno.

Ok Luke Groundwalker found a link by some dude who listed about the Mushroomy Kingdom level back in December. The dude also said Miaciah and Dark Samus playable as well as Lucario, Ness, and Olimar. Oh and Ganon castle as a level. If he predicted Mushroomy Kingdom right(this guy not that one Kojiro posted), wouldn't he be somone what ok to check on like Chaoszero?

I showed Kirby this and she says it fake. But we don't know if the 35 roster really is true or not, do we? Some even claiming that's false too.

I know you guys hate prophet crap, I just wanted to know what's the story deal here.

Edit: I was thinking of a different roster. I guess 24 hours with no sleep really hits me hard. Anyways, it's fake, I doubt Dark Samus will be playable.

If it's real you can quote me and rub it in my face.

jellsprout

Anybody noticed the random Sandbag? Why did it appear and what does it do?

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Right now on Melee I'm pwning everyone with Mario. I found the correct way to use the cape for recovery, and I've been using great aerials. I should be even better with Mario in SSBB, because of his better jumps.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Anybody noticed the random Sandbag? Why did it appear and what does it do?

I thought it had items in it...

But I have no idea what it does because I am to lazy to look :)

I feel so bad for that little guy. He's co cute, why would anyone want to hurt him?

Kabuto

little punks!
Sandbag is win but in the melee trophy it says sandbag likes when people hit it in the home run contest. Yeah I know, Im a nerd...

Anyway, yes, cool fight. All the characters look like fun to play with. I hope zero suit can change back to samus and I also want to be able to select her at the beginning. Of course, this depends who is stronger.

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
Well this video update shows they are running out of things to say about the game.

Also went on Melee just now for nostalgia, and beat event 51 just cos I felt like it (never underestimate jigglypuff).

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I wish we were allowed to pick a partner in Subspace. But whatever its okay

Well since Joe already said on Smash Boards that he called any roster with Mewtwo in it a fake, I think that's good enough.

Any roster with Mewtwo as playable is a fake. 100% guarantee.

Both the link I showed you and the 35 roster list had no Mewtwo......

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Well since Joe already said on Smash Boards that he called any roster with Mewtwo in it a fake, I think that's good enough.

Any roster with Mewtwo as playable is a fake. 100% guarantee.
Ok that is not quite right. Mewtwo still has a chance, just because his icon was absent from the leak of Lucario and Jigglypuff it doesn't mean he isn't playable. It could mean he isn't in subspace or that he wasn't unlocked yet. Mewtwo was one of the last characters to unlock in Melee so it might be the same for Brawl.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
We will have to wait. I'm sure Mewtwo is back in. He is one of those I used the most in Melee

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Both the link I showed you and the 35 roster list had no Mewtwo......

Yea, I edited my first post. I'm retarded and haven't slept so I was thinking of another roster, plus there are like 900 going around and it's really confusing.

I doubt Dark Samus will be playable, or Micaiah. Again, if I am wrong you can quote me and rub it in my face. I'll take it like a man.

Also, Gaiash, Mewtwo is not back. He has already been unconfirmed by Joe, and if you don't trust him that's fine. But it doesn't change the fact that Mewtwo is not returning.

And if I am wrong, you may quote me and rub it in my face :]

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
We will have to wait and see. I think Mewtwo will be back. I like that Lucario is in but I don't want him to replace mewtwo

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Heh, I love when I throw proof right in people's faces, and they still deny it.

I personally think Pokemon has enough reps, it has four, unless you count PT's Pokemon as singles, then it has six.

That's more then Mario has, and Mario > Pokemon in terms of sales and popularity.

Bulk

Mario will have at least Luigi as well, possible Bowser Jr./ Shadow Mario and Geno so it works out more like this.

Mario - 4+ reps
Pokemon - 4 reps
Zelda - 4 reps

Doubt anything else will get more than those three, even Metroid. It looks like Ridley will become a boss and we'll just have Samus... again!

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I highly doubt Mario is going to get Bowser Jr. of Geno.

It'll probably be the same four we've had since Melee, that being Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser.

Which is why I don't see Mewtwo coming back. Despite Joe flat out saying no Mewtwo (reliable source, amirite?), I doubt pokemon would have Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer and Mewtwo all in one.

Pokemon gaining a rep while Mario loses one? No, I doubt it.

I would be nice if you could eventually download some characters, that would make up for that craptastic 35 roster which may or may not be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.