• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Paper Mario Trilogy Club

mrhiyuck

curious
As usual sorry for not posting. My access is very low now, and I'm leaving tomorrow, expect to see less of me. I tried posting a few days ago, but I hit lag.

I'm going to put my banner back in my sig again... even though no one will see my sig much anymore. Anyway that's good.

I was thinking of playing TTYD again, just for the music. Well for the game too, but I have the music on my MP3 player so it's fun to hear.

I'll try to update as much as I can, and FQ can update his post too. But here's a new topic before I go:

What was your favorite game track/music from each PM game?

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Heyhey, I am back from the States and in full gear once more! Sorry for not popping in to say hello T_T. I'll try to get on more though, now that I am back on schedule :).

Super Paper Mario will be launched in the UK in a month's time :D. The bad thing is, Metroid Prime 3, PBR, Phantom Hourglass and Super Mario Galaxy are all due to be released not too long later. Not too sure about that last one, but it'll certainly be an expensive Q4!

mrhiyuck

curious
Happy day! My computer picked up a wireless connection in my dorm room, and it hasn't been on alot, but it's working now!

My favorite music in Paper Mario was the tune on the road to the ice palace. Frosty Road or something like that?

In TTYD, I liked the boss themes, especially in Glitzville. Oh and the intro music in the menu!

And in SPM, hmmm, I liked the boss themes, Francis', and Count Bleck. And some others I probably can't think of now.

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
Hey there! Don't mind if I do a bit of necromancy here, do you? >=) I'd love to join, I played Super Paper Mario and enjoyed it plenty. Favorite soundtrack? Probably any of Dementio's soundtracks, and Fracktail's. I don't know if I can be an active poster though, im a busy person :(

mrhiyuck

curious
Good gravy. I have like no time here... sorry for not posting.

You can join OW, but I don't have time to add you... sorry. But feel free to post.

EDIT- Never mind, I got you on there!

Hopefully I can post later!
mrhiyuck

Last edited:

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Haha I am here! Got two shine sprites in Paper Mario now, I have to say this is already one of my favourite games <3 I hope the rest is just as awesome. Getting Super Paper Mario next week too! I love this series ^^.

And yeea I'm back to school now, how is everybody?

My sencerest apologies, my internet went down for the past week, alongside the release of MP3 (Excellent by the way, if anyone was thinking of buying it), school starting and soccer season. But now I'm on, but expect to see less of me due to aforementioned reasons.

Favorite music!!

PM: hands down, the final battle against Bowser, it was simply amazing.

TTYD: RAWK HAWK!! But I do have about 7 other songs saved to my computer, such as the Smorg battle, both final boss battle songs, Doopliss' theme, Macho Grubba's theme, and a few other awesome ones.

SPM: I haven't played this one nearly as much as the others, so I can't think of many off the top of my head. But the Woah Zone, Count Bleck's battle and Super Dimentio's music are good, as are all the boss battles.

mrhiyuck

curious
Hi. I've a free sec in comp. lab so I thought I would post.

Anyone get to play SPM lately? I'm really missing playing games here...

Anyway, I have to leave.
Bye.

flame fox

Unown Researcher
hey guys i bought super paper mario last week and finnished it yesterday such a nice ending today i tried the pit of 100 trails i got to floor 99 but i died i went throgh 5 floors with 1 hp my favortite character would have to be Tippi and fav pixl would be Slim

hmm...ever since mrhiyuck temporarily left things have been dreary 'round here...

I've gotten the sudden urge to play SPM again after beating Corruption finally, so that and Phantom Hourglass may be all I'll play for some time now.

I'll keep you updated on progress of getting everything possible. ;)

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
No idea the paper Mario Club Moved :p

Big Fan of all 3 Games.

I'd like to become a member again.
My Favorite Pixl would have to be Carrie, Such faster travel PLUS NO MORE SPIKES!