• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New PBR Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetThunderStruck

venomous wisdom.
This list is immense!

Thanks for putting it up.

I finally get to see Toxicroak in 3D.

clarkc21

Are there any videos of Finneon and Lumineon. I really want to see what they look like. And also the Burmy family, they should look really cool.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Are there any videos of Finneon and Lumineon. I really want to see what they look like. And also the Burmy family, they should look really cool.

Well, my recent update which I'm doing right now has Lumineon. I dunno about Burmy yet. And, please don't request here. This is a list, and if it isn't on the list, then I don't know of one.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I once again thank everybody for supporting me. This Pokedex now has over half of the total Pokemon! Thank you all!

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
...If only there was one with Heatran...

HitmonHOOHA

HITMON... Huh?
I haven't been on the forums in months now, but it's good to see this list is up and running. You've been doing a great job C-rich, just wanted to say I'm glad I passed it onto someone that could certainly handle the burden. ^^

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I haven't been on the forums in months now, but it's good to see this list is up and running. You've been doing a great job C-rich, just wanted to say I'm glad I passed it onto someone that could certainly handle the burden. ^^

C is touched. I've been doing well and now for the update!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I could have sworn there were much more Pokémon in the YouTube videos than there are on that list. Then again, many of the older ones get taken down, so perhaps I've seen more than what's currently available.

I mean...there was one from Baltans that had Heatran in it, but it's been recently removed.

I've seen probably 98% of all fully-evolved Pokémon excluding unobtainable Legendaries, and some Pokémon show up lots and lots of times, especially if it's on the user's team (such as kyono007 and his trademark Ledian).

Status
Not open for further replies.