• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Speaking of battling, I wonder how far will Roy's and Liko's battling skills go especially since they might not be sticking around after this series. The last two series had two characters become Champion and a few of them caught/obtain legendary Pokemon.

As long as Liko is getting in some battles, I'm not a power scaling freak but I do wonder how far they'll allow them to go. Still her participating in battling is enough for me.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
> starter pokemon chosen based off test like pmd
> liko pulling a pokespe and relying on weed cat's inherit traits to escape
> no BS ash ketchup athletics
> saved by her pendant like a literal magical girl
> liko catches on to edgy-kun being a bad guy unlike Satoshi getting fooled 200x by the rockets

The writers are having fun with this, I just know it.

Durrendal

> starter pokemon chosen based off test like pmd
> liko pulling a pokespe and relying on weed cat's inherit traits to escape
> no BS ash ketchup athletics
> saved by her pendant like a literal magical girl
> liko catches on to edgy-kun being a bad guy unlike Satoshi getting fooled 200x by the rockets

The writers are having fun with this, I just know it.
Of course they are. They finally got their dearest wish to offload Ash and poison the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.