• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Can't believe Final Fantasy collabed with Pokémon. Cid wasn't my first choice though.

BlueLight

Right. Hate-watching/-playing is a thing in every fandom. That's why I'm saying this for her own good. I'm so surprised she's still planning to stick around with the new series despite saying she'll miss Ash and the only thing she's done is mock the looks of the characters.
Her words were what concerned me. She may not be the only person here to mock the character looks (like Liko and Roy looking like toddlers, that didn't do much harm), but her comments were kind of going overboard recently.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
I had the same with many series like One Piece or Naruto after a few episodes I decided that it wasn't for me and I just abandoned it, I'm not saying that these series are bad, maybe someday I'll give them another chance. Of the ones I watched but didn't like it was Madoka, but I certainly wouldn't give her a rating of one because she doesn't deserve it

BlueLight

I agree, there's no point in watching something you don't like unless you're a masochist. Of course, there are series where they start, but the beginning is usually quite important
Except in the first season itself, Ash was pretty much immature, and the episodes were pretty much filler. But, I never minded them, thought of them as funny, and enjoyed them. But certain episodes did leave a lasting bad impression of characters other than Ash himself. Nevertheless, I was drawn to this series because of Pokemon, the characters and the story.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well, that's a way to keep Ash and Pikachu far away from the two new kids.

And I totally just knew they had to have a Pikachu in the cast. Though it's a bit weird an adult is a companion (not like Alexa, who was very temporary).
I think that he is the Cerise of the series.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And I totally just knew they had to have a Pikachu in the cast. Though it's a bit weird an adult is a companion (not like Alexa, who was very temporary).

He's probably going to be a "companion" in the same way Kukui was, taking the kids around to the episodes' settings in his plane, but only occasionally playing a role in the plot beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.