• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Are you guys gonna stay on topic instead of starting drama or are we gonna have to put this thread on a timeout?

Veedramon

I wonder how the motorbike legendaries will factor into the anime.

Both Liko and Roy have access to a plane to fly them all over the world, so they wouldn't be as necessary

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I wouldn't say the pendant is a reach since the symbol on the turtle is identical lol.
It is identical because the symbol on the turtle is the same symbol on the crystal that exists inside the Tera Orb.

That doesn't mean Riko has a special connection with the legendary turtle, it just means she will be able to Terastal eventually like thousands other trainers in Paldea. In other words, Rika's pendant is nothing special, it's the same crystal that exists inside every Tera Orb.

teraorb.png

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It is identical because the symbol on the turtle is the same symbol on the crystal that exists inside the Tera Orb.

That doesn't mean Riko has a special connection with the legendary turtle, it just means she will be able to Terastal eventually like thousands other trainers in Paldea. In other words, Rika's pendant is nothing special, it's the same crystal that exists inside every Tera Orb.

teraorb.png
But how do you know her's isn't connected to to turtle somehow lol?? Surely they wouldn't be hyping up the pendant if it was just your average crystal.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
It does seem odd the press release calls attention to the pendent if Terastalizing is so common in Paldea which makes me thin of a few options.
  1. The staff is deliberately trying to be mysterious in the press release. The crystal is not actually all that special.
  2. Terastalizing is less common in the anime than it is in the games.
  3. The crystal is not a Tera crystal and is connected to another gimmick

Blood Red

【推しの子】
This tweet is such a huge reach.

Riko's pendant is the crystal that goes inside the Tera Orb, it looks identical to that and it's the exact same size.
Roy's shirt symbol doesn't even look identical to those of the mysterious Pokemon. It looks more like the Unown letter 'R'

I think it's cool that people are getting excited about possibilities, but it's also important to stay realistic lol.
Roy aside, I'm like 99% sure the turtle is the eldritch abomination responsible for the Tera phenomenon.

Veedramon

Terapagos causing the Tera phenomenon sounds fitting, although it looks pretty boring.

Hopefully it'll have a mode change.

Also, if Riko’s connected to the disc turtle, does that then mean that Roy's connected with the Momotaru-mon and his animals?

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
The buff dog is the new mascot.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Roy aside, I'm like 99% sure the turtle is the eldritch abomination responsible for the Tera phenomenon.
I totally agree with that, yeah.

I just think people should understand that the crystal she has most likely isn't a special existence because it exists inside every Tera Orb that every Paldea trainer has, it's how the Tera Orb functions in the first place.

Like, it is possible that it will turn out that Riko's pendant/crystal is mega ultra special, but for now people shouldn't get their hopes up too much.

Last edited:

ShuckFam

I hope Arven appears and his Mabostiff is actually the evil villain in the show. When I played the games, I always felt like he was pretending to be sick for some reason (and not just to get sandwiches).

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I hope Arven appears and his Mabostiff is actually the evil villain in the show. When I played the games, I always felt like he was pretending to be sick for some reason (and not just to get sandwiches).
mabosstiff was actually the big bad villain and not Geeta...

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
He's an evil type! He manipulates his owner by acting sad/sick. Arven is so gullible...

Maybe she is his true owner...
no she will use gogoat to stop him!

Status
Not open for further replies.