• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
He's not the battler, against other trainers makes you the main battler, Roy is a silly little raid battler at best
Gonna sure they both will battle but at different way, but somehow i'll hope Riko will challenge to gym leaders for finding mysterious her pendant.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That’s what i was thinking as well, that they wanted to have two at the same level. But do you reckon Saori’s director position is now the equivalent to yuyama’s old spot with tomiyasu and yajima sharing the spot below it?

No, Den is the series director, the main person "in charge" of the show. Same as Yajima for XY and Tomiyasu for SM.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Liko's pendant is clearly related to terastal, and terastal is often used in battling(does it even have any use besides that?)
So it makes sense she will battle in some point
It's explicitly stated that Terastallization does have non-battle uses in the climax of SV. For example, it can power up machinery, hence why the AI Professors even work.

*Solaris*

I'm just happy both Riko and Roy will be battling it seems. I'm interested on what the "Pokemon of legends" Roy is referring to? Could just be that Shiny Rayquaza

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Oh god they're doing the edgy rival. Hoping Riko gets the superior Armarogue to beat his Ceruledge.

So far no sign of any game characters. At the very least the Paldean Pokémon are front and center. Hated how shafted the Galarmons were in JN. Starting to feel the hype for the new series.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
I can't wait for the new anime. I will give Liko like Ryo a chance as with any anime. It's a bit of a pity that Charizard but let it be like on Alola, maybe they will add something and this tegion it would be great. I hope it will be interesting, although I already know school dramas/comedies romances typical romcom. I'm secretly hoping for a romance between Liko x Nrmona or Arven and Roy

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I thought Roy sounded familiar. It turns out Yuka Terasaki is just using a variation of her voice she used for Katsuma in My Hero Academia.

The Creative/Action Director split is an interesting one. Creative Director is probably the English equivalent of an executive producer. The action director is interesting. I hope it means we get much better battles. Granted, I liked Tomiyasu's storyboarding over his show running.

Status
Not open for further replies.